Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stan Phillips Prank Call

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its old and I'm sure everyone has heard it at this stage, but its funny as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

JL sure does have an active imagination

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

That Stan Phillips must be the greatest spoofer ever. The wife and her friends had him up in the house a few years back - charged €40 a reading - 5 of her friends were there and herself so he made €240 for the night - nice earner.

I don't believe in any of that stuff but for the crack I got mine done - biggest load of tripe I ever heard - seemingly I've an aunt who has a watch that's "worth a bloody fortune".

Told me to go up a mountain to find myself!!

Anyway he told the wife that we had a strong marriage that would never end - two years later we were split up

All in all a load of bull

Even his horoscopes on the Waterford Today are a laugh - I reckon he downloads them from the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Some laugh. Who's the guy "JL"who does the prank calls ?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭curly.bert

Brilliant. Stan comes across as a lovely fella, so he does.

"Is that Dame Edna or The Taoiseach?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Heard it earlier on and I'm still in bits laughing at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

the best prank call i heard in a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0KtyWA3u3Y

Years old now at this stage

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

do you know where the clock tower is?

Advertisement