Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cotton Ball Three - EP. and releasing advice.

Options
  • 11-04-2013 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

We put together an EP that we're pretty happy with, even though it was done on a shoestring budget. https://soundcloud.com/cotton-ball-three/sets/ep-first-cut

My question is how would you guys go about releasing it? Personally, I think that whole business of releasing a 30 second teaser is bollix and comes across awfully so I thought, why not release everything together - I mean every moment our songs aren't online, is a moment people can't listen to it right?

We have a pretty major gig coming up at the end of this month, the cycle against suicide halfway party, and a few big names might be there, should we print off a feck load of sleeves and CDs and have them there? Or is that pushy?

Advertisement