Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bray Subway

• 11-04-2013 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

does anyone know when Subway is opening in Bray?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

We have the DART - why do we need a subway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,488 ✭✭✭✭Alun

newbie2 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

I suspect the OP means the Subway shop opening up on Main street. When I walked past it on Monday the work looked pretty advanced, so it shouldn't be too long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Oh

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sammi2012

lol, yes i did mean the Subway shop, yes it looks like its nearly ready to open, thanks for reply :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

newbie2 wrote: »

newbie?....ur not wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 sammi2012

ah :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

A friend of mine is working there and a few days ago told me that it was opening on Saturday so should be tomorrow. They were training a few of the staff in yesterday anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,969 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Is this open now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Thargor wrote: »
    Is this open now?

Yup. Stinking the place out with that weird fakey Subway smell :p

Yeah I ended up down there anyway right after posting that, €4.40 for a sad looking little 6" stub of bread though, think it was €2.95 the last time I was in a Subway, didn't bother ordering and wont be going in again, hate how there's nowhere nice to eat in Bray for around a tenner or less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Yeah I ended up down there anyway right after posting that, €4.40 for a sad looking little 6" stub of bread though, think it was €2.95 the last time I was in a Subway, didn't bother ordering and wont be going in again, hate how there's nowhere nice to eat in Bray for around a tenner or less.

There is - The Campo Deli.... large pizzas are around €10, or get the pizza slices, pasta dishes come in at about 6 or 7 euro.

Brunch in the Ocean Bar is under a tenner too. and very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You get a footlong Sub with any filling and all the salads, cheese and sauce you can fit on it with a drink for €6. Hardly extortionate.

A lot of people enjoy Subway, it's a popular franchise so there is a chance it may not close down within a year like almost everything else does. It's also nice to see something on the main street that isn't "Ye Old Candy Shoppe", a €2 shop or a bloody cash for gold shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

does anyone know what time subway closes at tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭Ding Dong

hmmm i think its 11.30??

zoobizoo wrote: »
    There is - The Campo Deli.... large pizzas are around €10, or get the pizza slices, pasta dishes come in at about 6 or 7 euro.

Brunch in the Ocean Bar is under a tenner too. and very good.
    Thanks, but where is it? Never even heard of it, is it a takeaway or a sit down venue?

Advertisement