Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same day poster print?

Options
  • 11-04-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

Having a charity gig for my cousin whos in the advertiser p49 today and im trying to get posters (maybe 50?) printed for the gig?

Heres the dilemma... And im not sure if what im looing for exists....

Im looking for a3 printing (pretty decent enough) for same day and really cheap but at the same time, is of decent quality. I have the poster saved to my memory key and heading into town now, but have nooooo clue where to go. I know jaycee and places like that do it, but theyre pretty expensive and take a couple of days. I realistically need these posters today/this evening!

Anyone have ideas on where i can get this done?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ashl

Try Cantec on Merchants Road. www.cantec.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

isupply quay street at the side of the quay bar on the left

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'd say that iSupply is your only hope.

But really, you're looking for low time, low budget, high quality ... in general, I'd say "pick any two".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

I use both regularly.

When haste is needed I would go with cantec.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Could always try the media place in NUIG, it's just in the doors of the concourse. I doubt you have to be a student to use it and with lectures finished it might be quiet enough.

Not sure on prices though. They charged me about €4 to scan like 3 pages to my email address for me to print off myself....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Not sure on prices though. They charged me about €4 to scan like 3 pages to my email address for me to print off myself....

Slight diversion..and you probably had good reason.. but that would be just 3 cent on the college printer/ scanners.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Slight diversion..and you probably had good reason.. but that would be just 3 cent on the college printer/ scanners.
    Yeah I found that out since :)

Advertisement