Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Field Trials HPR Louth Advise

Options
  • 11-04-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi this has probably been asked on here but i am looking for advise on getting a Hungarian Vizsla ready to field trial anyone recommend a good club/trainer in the north east leinster region ? or further a field if needs be . Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Alchemist2

Cant help you with a recommendation but its unfortunate that our hpr club does not run training days as they do in hpr clubs across the water. I have asked the question but very little info in the reply... if you could head across the pond there are a few great trainers, i have used Andy Cullen in the past(top notch) and will be heading over again shortly... well worth the trip. You could be lucky and some hpr trialer may take you under their wing and teach you/your dog what you need to know/do

Advertisement