Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going wrong with my Parsley Seedlings? (Pic attached)

• 11-04-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry It's small, I had this up and it was a massive picture and now it's tiny, I think you can see the problem anyway and that is the brown edge's around the egdes of the leaf.

Is this a sign of too much or perhaps too little water or.....?

7ywSiu_thumb.jpg

EDIT - LINK TO PIC here - http://omg.wthax.org/7ywSiu.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Looks like a bit of scorch maybe. Have they been out in the wind or frost? I would also say sun but well ya know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

redser7 wrote: »
    Looks like a bit of scorch maybe. Have they been out in the wind or frost? I would also say sun but well ya know

Actually they are on a windowsill still under a clear plastic cover at night, hasn't been much sun !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,658 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I don't think there is much wrong with them, I'd be inclined to leave the cover off now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Was going to say they look healthy enough. I have some calabrese with some edging like that.

Advertisement