Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Records/CD Shops

Options
  • 11-04-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hello. I am visiting Belfast for the first time this weekend and I have about three hours to spend on the Saturday evening. I'm just wondering are there any decent music shops in Belfast? Is there still a HMV even?

Mods move this if needs be.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭robo

HMV is still there but depleted stock when I was there a few weeks ago. Could be better now that they are being saved. Not sure of any other record stores there. Enjoy Belfast though, its a lovely city!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Cool, cheers. I'll check out HMV anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

you could always check out the oldest record shop in ireland: http://premier-recordstores.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Isotonik

Head Music are worth a punt. They used to be in Victoria Square but moved. I think they're in Ann Street.

Advertisement