Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with name of closed Tyre Outlet?

Options
  • 11-04-2013 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I was just wondering if anyone remembers the name of the tyre centre that was beside the EMU garage (this could be called something else now -they used to sell very cheap petrol).

It was located on the link road just outside town if you’re heading towards the kinsale road roundabout?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

That's Jimmy DeCourcey love him..it was south link tyres are you looking for him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Just incase also he still has the business just moved. If you head towars Centre Park Road lets say from town (go up vicotia road) and take a right at the roundiebout, then take the first left his just at the top of that road. Right next to the R&H hall

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Great thanks guys :) I was looking to go back as he provided a great deal last time. Glad to hear his still in business. I'll look up south link tyres and give him a call.

Advertisement