Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leeds

Options
  • 11-04-2013 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

well folks

Moving over to leeds soon and just wondering if anybody has any advice for me where to go and things to do there,cheers for any help ya can give me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Great city. I lived around Brewery Wharf - the place was lovely but it was a decent walk to town

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭salmon1

Great city. I lived around Brewery Wharf - the place was lovely but it was a decent walk to town

cheers for that,is drink and food pretty reasonable?Also is a good shopping city?

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Theres a bit of everything - trendy pubs and restaurants where you can spend a fortune, or some less salubrious places owned by Tetleys where you can get a pint for less than a pound. Its a great city, plenty to do etc. If you like cooking youll love leeds market. We took a few day trips out to places like Headingly, lovely out there too

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Shakey_jake

Great place, better than Manchester

Take a trip out towards kirkstall on a sunny day and walk along the river aire or the canals, perfect for mountain biking as well.

Lots of nice bars in town, nation of shop keepers, oporto, northern monkey, the oak in headingley has a beer garden thats amazing if the weathers good.

Advertisement