Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird problem with drop downs

Options
  • 11-04-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Hi

In the last hour I have noticed that the drop downs seem to have a strange problem.

If I go into say Rec , the drop down box disappears off to the left of my window, so I can't for example see After Hours because it's off my window

This was not happening until about 1 hr ago.

I am using XP/Crome, I have tried moving the window /closing crome etc .

Did you change something ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Hi

In the last hour I have noticed that the drop downs seem to have a strange problem.

If I go into say Rec , the drop down box disappears off to the left of my window, so I can't for example see After Hours because it's off my window

This was not happening until about 1 hr ago.

I am using XP/Crome, I have tried moving the window /closing crome etc .

Did you change something ?

Nothing's been changed, what resolution screen are you using? Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing if possible please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Having the same problem last hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

How can I send you a screen shot ?

I've found the problem here, looks like our adverts menu entry isn't populating. Is throwing the menu out of its usual layout by around 100px or so to the left. I'll take a look into it now. Thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Duiske wrote: »
    Having the same problem last hour or so.

Sorry about image size.

boards.jpg

• Advertisement

Have reloaded the adverts menu entry there, but most users will have the "broken" menu cached in their browser's localStorage.

A simple log out / in should clear the locally stored Boards data.

If anyone's encountering any further issues after that let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

fixed for me , thanks for help

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement