Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardstyle Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2013 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering if anyone knows of any hardstyle events or hardstyle club nights in Dublin? Been a massive fan since the early days back in 2003. All I seem to find is either Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Trap, Garage or Techno. I always wanted to setup a Hardstyle night in Dublin. I feel the niche is there for people but I know how difficult it is to start a club so I've never bothered. Anyway anyone know of any? Or am i completely wasting my time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

Try posting over on IrishClubbing.ie. A lot of the lads over there are into hard dance-type stuff. They might know how what the score is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Well obviously he's not.

Mind you it's a two-month old thread so maybe he's grown out of hardstyle by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BuddyKon

Haha nope! Especially with defqon 1 festival on this weekend! I might pop into kennedy's that night. Its not like Hardstyle is the ONLY genre I listen to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 curlyheadedfck

Still no hardstyle scene in Dublin :( Don't know is the fan base big enough to start something?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 curlyheadedfck

Great thanks! Now to find friends that like hard style to go with haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Great thanks! Now to find friends that like hard style to go with haha

You'll probably find it hard(excuse the pun)

I had to move to holland in the early 90's to listen to gabba and get involved with like minded people.:o

Best thing I ever did :pac:

Advertisement