Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My football betting log - all in at odds on!

Options
  • 11-04-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey there guys. I’m starting a betting log, more for a bit of fun than anything else.

My goals: win small amounts of money backing odds on, on the 0.5 goals football market.

My starting balance was 45eur, and it’s now up to 50 after the big result in the FK Novi Sad v Cukaricki game that we were all glued to. (45 at 1.11)

If I get to the point that I double my initial stake (that’ll be 100eur, I’ll withdraw 50), and start again. My entire bank will be going on each bet.

I’ll come back here and update, win or lose!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Detour

Just put 50eur on Chelsea Rubin match more than 1.5 at 1.11. Fingers crossed.

So the Chelsea bet came in giving me a total of 55.56.

That’s now gone down on the Haras v Wadi game in Egypt that we’ve all been waiting for at 1.17. Again, fingers crossed!

Busto! Thought i'd knock a bit more craic out of it than that!

Advertisement