Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BELFAST MET GRANT!

Options
  • 11-04-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i Really want to go to belfast met. and i dont know if i do will i get the susi grant? if i cant get it then i dont think i would be able to go! but im just wondering if i get it or not?

thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Support is available to eligible students in most colleges in Ireland as well as eligible Irish students in many colleges in Northern Ireland, the UK and other EU States. Approved PLC centres and higher education colleges in Ireland are set out in Schedule 1 and 2 of the Student Grant Regulations 2012. In Northern Ireland, the UK and other EU States an approved college is one that provides higher education and training: the college must be maintained or assisted by recurrent public funds (i.e. a publicly funded institution).

http://www.studentfinance.ie/mp7232/maintenance-grant/index.html

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

It depends on the type and length of your course there. I did an Access course which was just one year and I didn't get any funding for it.

Advertisement