Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WildStar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

clicking Hazak just does nothing. Stuck on the timer on the cursor :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Yea i knew it would be rough, wtf were they thinking basically 2 or 3 english eu servers ? and one of those was pvp. Im in since i tried earlier but i havent been able to use the chat or claim my items.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

Just roll on Hazak, we are all on that server. Things will be sorted by later in the day, so take a break and try later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Got through the queue, then it bugged on the character creation screen. At least logging out and back in it remembers my choice, but the queue is 4000 at the minute.
    A new pvp server has been opened, but I want to play with boardsies!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Opening a new server is kind of pointless, as everyone wants to play with their friends\guild members, who are already on Hazak. They need to increase the population cap, or they should have had more than 1 server at launch.

I've stopped trying anyway, and will try again tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Holy **** haha, i said in chat i need a cup of tea. when i came back a dev or some had out a cup of tea in my inventory!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

Opening a new server is kind of pointless, as everyone wants to play with their friends\guild members, who are already on Hazak. They need to increase the population cap, or they should have had more than 1 server at launch.

I assume as people finish the starting area that they let more in else it would be a lag fest in the first zone?

Anyway just hopped on the pod down to Nexus and im stuck on a loading screen for about 5 minutes now. Another bug ;)

Names Shendral, human warrior on Hazak incase you run into me

EDIT: force closing and relogging worked instantly.

Kiith wrote: »

I've stopped trying anyway, and will try again tomorrow.

Fair point. I'm gonna keep trying to get onto Hazak, once I get my character on it to gain a foothold on the realm, I don't mind waiting till later to play.

Fep got d/c and now i have to queue got to lvl 10! It looks much better than the last beta and feels much better. Yes tiz good.

My connection to the realm keeps timing out while in the queue. :(

• Advertisement

Well people were constantly getting booted from the server, i got booted like four times it seemed to be happening to everyone. So eh yea i would be raging if that happened to me after a long queue.

this what i got atm

queue.jpg

I've a character on Zhur atm, to keep me entertained while Hazak is ****ed.

Names Olar, Esper class.

I see that red guest warning as well, I wonder does that mean we're being erroneously treated as guests in the queue? Some people on the wildstar forums are saying that's an issue.

ugh i might just reroll on the new one, bleh ! no feck it il loose my boom box stuff and all that so anoying.

The guest message shows for everyone apparently.

Cheers Kiith! It's funny reading through the forums, seeing people claiming they're due compensation and the like for this...

If you need some motivation while waiting to login, from reddit: http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/fcja88C.gif&v=7f_HsjpSVaI&s=6

There was a realm wide announcement that they fixed some issues with the login servers a while back. Might be better now.

It's not. They probably don't see the Hazak queue's an issue, it's just full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I would write of Hazak for good and pick Ravenous the 2nd PvP server, if partial bits of Guilds got in to Hazak it could be a mare for ages with a pent up demand constantly trying to get in.

I just exited hazak and re entered without any issues. I'm guessing it's just the starting area that's chock a block with a queue (as I surmised earlier).

• Advertisement

BKtje wrote: »
    I just exited hazak and re entered without any issues. I'm guessing it's just the starting area that's chock a block with a queue (as I surmised earlier).

Only 900 people ahead of me! :D
    u11452903.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Inquitus wrote: »
    I would write of Hazak for good and pick Ravenous the 2nd PvP server, if partial bits of Guilds got in to Hazak it could be a mare for ages with a pent up demand constantly trying to get in.

Definitely not. This is the teething issues of day 1. I'm not going to make a permanent decision that will affect potentially months and years of play on one day of frustration.

I'm sticking with Hazak.

Same, even though i am now constantly stuck on retrieving realm list since and cant even back out of the realm list >_< sigh...

I'm noticing it being mentioned a few times on the forums, using the report function in-game to report gold sellers is crashing the client, forcing you to requeue, so just put up with them for the mean time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I would expect a free transfer from Hazak to the new server coming in a few weeks. Some of these stream queues have been hilarious!

MagicIRL wrote: »
    I would expect a free transfer from Hazak to the new server coming in a few weeks. Some of these stream queues have been hilarious!

That's what i'd expect as well. Hoping it's to Zhur as that's where i've been playing today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Not available on Mac; they can f*ck off so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Already cancelled my sub, I pre-ordered and cant play on the server I want? Joke imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Is it still Cluster**** lads? to those who at least managed to get it, is it good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Anyone wrote: »
    Already cancelled my sub, I pre-ordered and cant play on the server I want? Joke imo.

It's an MMO launch. Did you honestly expect anything different? Every MMO has the same problems at every single launch.

Is it still Cluster**** lads? to those who at least managed to get it, is it good?

yes, im actually close to saying its the worst ever as i this is the first i cant even get a server list to show up. And their is zero responce on the issues on the forums. its really anoying me now. Its been going on since 2pm :mad:

Absolute gamblers fallacy here, not sure why I've kept it on in the background, but I'm down to 157 in the queue. If any of you lads are in game, try and convince 156 people to go have their dinner please :pac:

its fairly fun watching the chat in the twitch stream they are doing right now.
    http://www.twitch.tv/wildstar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

In fairness, this was expected. One of the reasons I did not really bought it for early access. I am yet to see a mmorpg launch to Launch properly.

People forget what sort of cluster**** WoW was on launch.

Got in finally! In game loading seems fast, doesn't seem to be an issue in game, though I'm still on the starter ship.
    A heads up for anyone else in the queue, once I reached the end of it, I just got to a blank character screen. I hit Alt-F4 to close the game then immediately relaunched it, and it brought me to the correct character select screen.
    See y'all on Nexus :p

• Advertisement

been queuing for about 4 hours now. Nearly there.....ive gone from being 4500 in the queue to 150. This would normally annoy me but I've spent the day playing Mario Kart so its all good! :P

delta36 wrote: »
    A heads up for anyone else in the queue, once I reached the end of it, I just got to a blank character screen. I hit Alt-F4 to close the game then immediately relaunched it, and it brought me to the correct character select screen.
    See y'all on Nexus :p

I got that twice today, but as soon as it loaded up again it put me in the wrong server, and once you change to Hazak it puts you back at the start of the queue.

Kiith wrote: »
    I got that twice today, but as soon as it loaded up again it put me in the wrong server, and once you change to Hazak it puts you back at the start of the queue.

That's really strange, didn't happen for me queueing for Hazak...luck of the draw I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

MagicIRL wrote: »
    It's an MMO launch. Did you honestly expect anything different? Every MMO has the same problems at every single launch.

Whats the point of paying for early access if you cant get early access? I expect issues with the server, I expect login problems, its not my first mmo. I dont expect to be excluded from my server of choice. Absolute sham, and they wont get another cent from me.

Man you move fast when you don't bother reading anything in quests, got to level 7 there, and almost past the parts I'd done in the beta.
    Done playing for the night, name is Meredeve for whoever wants to add me to their friend list (which I assume, of course, is all of you :p )

• Advertisement

Meh havent been able to get in since 2ish, i went away and read a book for 3 hours and still no change. Fecking joke of a launch tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Right i gave up trying to log in @ 12:55 today,just thought id try again now @ 21:55 and theres a 12 hour queue lol.
    Might just roll on the pve roleplayingserver that has no queue.

Yea havent tried il give it a look in the morning, an entire day of head start gone. Not a good start really, The most annoying thing is the lack of information from anyone about whats being done.

well Cougar just said on the livestream that they are deploying some fixes, but it will require the servers to be taken offline for ~15 minutes.

I got on a few hours ago. Smooth as silk once you get in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

They messed up by not allocating more PVP servers but the queues are to be expected. The servers are soft capped at the moment to keep things playable over the next few days. Non instanced zones mean you can't just unlock the server and let everyone flood the starter zones. It would be a disaster, so they will softcap for a few days and gradually open up the servers full capacity.

I absolutely hate queues so jumped onto Ravenous as soon as it opened and thankfully all my friends did too but if you're sticking with Hazak expect these queues to remain for the next few days at least but it will get better.

Big Knox wrote: »
    They messed up by not allocating more PVP servers but the queues are to be expected. The servers are soft capped at the moment to keep things playable over the next few days. Non instanced zones mean you can't just unlock the server and let everyone flood the starter zones. It would be a disaster, so they will softcap for a few days and gradually open up the servers full capacity.

I absolutely hate queues so jumped onto Ravenous as soon as it opened and thankfully all my friends did too but if you're sticking with Hazak expect these queues to remain for the next few days at least but it will get better.

They patched and the queues are gone for every server. Have been since around 11pm. Happy days. Obviously the later it gets, the less people are online but changes were made to the queuing system which has undoubtedly helped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Kirby wrote: »
    They patched and the queues are gone for every server. Have been since around 11pm. Happy days. Obviously the later it gets, the less people are online but changes were made to the queuing system which has undoubtedly helped.

Yeah I'd say they have already upped the cap with that patch and will continue to do so over the next few days as the levels spread further apart.

Just hit 18 and going to log for the night, haven't had a session this late in a long time. The game is running great over the past hour or two, getting good FPS and no lag issues at all.

Won't be back on until tomorrow night but looking forward to doing the level 20 dungeons!

Logged out at level 10. Taking my time, getting rep in the zones and levelling up my path, which is settler. Want my own mobile Vendor as soon as possible. :D

well i can finally escape the prison server of zhur, still getting the guest account issue >_<

• Advertisement
Advertisement