Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Scratches

• 11-04-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am looking for somebody who is able to repair and polish out scratches on my car. My kids went a little overboard washing my car with an abrasive cloth.
    There are several sections that needs attention. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Once it's not gone down to the metal you should be able to fix it yourself, I got a bottle of this stuff in Heatons before and it took out a couple of scratches I had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

You could try Scratch-It Match-It

Or Premier car valeting

If they are very bad scratches you will probably need to go for the first option.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

h3000 wrote: »
    You could try Scratch-It Match-It

Or Premier car valeting

If they are very bad scratches you will probably need to go for the first option.

If you don't fancy doing it yourself I'd also recommend Premier, I'd say Tony will tell you if he can sort it or not before doing any work, he does a great job generally, worth a spin out to Coonagh

Advertisement