Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons?

Options
  • 11-04-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Does anyone here know anyone giving reasonably priced private Guitar Lessons in the city? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What type of stuff are you looking to learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Ficheall wrote: »
    What type of stuff are you looking to learn?

I have never played before so I just wanna learn the basics really..
    I like rock & alternative music mostly..

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭User Named

If you want, I could teach you no problem. Iv been playing in bands for the past 10 years. And if you were serious about learning I could take you once or twice a week. I taught myself and have taught around 20 people individually. I live right next to the Roisin Dubh so Im right in town. PM me if you're interested. I wont charge anything too much, not as much as the others anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

User Named wrote: »
    If you want, I could teach you no problem. Iv been playing in bands for the past 10 years. And if you were serious about learning I could take you once or twice a week. I taught myself and have taught around 20 people individually. I live right next to the Roisin Dubh so Im right in town. PM me if you're interested. I wont charge anything too much, not as much as the others anyway

Has business in Taylors gone down that much :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Hello,
    Does anyone here know anyone giving reasonably priced private Guitar Lessons in the city? Thanks.

You could have a look at the skills swap thread, seem to remember lots of people offering guitar lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GastroBoy wrote: »
    You could have a look at the skills swap thread, seem to remember lots of people offering guitar lessons
    Good idea, this is the thread OP.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66329641

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement