Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wCw memories thread

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Flying Brian Pillman vs Jushin Thunder Liger

The Great Muta (Green Mist) vs Anyone

These are my memories of early WCW.

dear god,im not even angry that you didnt include flair they were fecking legends!!!! liger was an incredible wrestlers.

you should youtube dean malenko vs another legend and probably the best wrestler ever the ultimo dragon...its probably the best wrestling match in history no gimmicks just two lads and a ring!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Coutinho 10

dear god,im not even angry that you didnt include flair they were fecking legends!!!!

The one thing I loved about wCw at that time it was the only place I could see on a regular basis Japanese and Mexican wrestlers. So the love I had for the American wrestlers was over taken by my chance to see these men I only read about PWI and the likes.

Then to make it even better the likes of Liger and Muta had amazing in ring chemistry the Flair's and Pillman's so the best of both worlds were there.

Thanks to the Internet today all kinds of wrestling is there for all to see. But back in the day wCw was the place to see styles collide.

Advertisement