Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Practical Papers - Art students

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

peekachoo wrote: »
    just slightly larger than a4 but cut it down to a4 size :-)

Thanks my teacher gave me a huge one as in two a4's kinda size. I normally do around an a4 size though don't know what to do! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Jade. wrote: »
    Thanks my teacher gave me a huge one as in two a4's kinda size. I normally do around an a4 size though don't know what to do! :P

one of those oversized Stanley knives does the trick :)

one of those oversized Stanley knives does the trick :)

Yeah I'll have to cut it down I say otherwise it will take be a week to do!! :P Im already panicking in case I don't get it done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Maidhfinden

Did the calligraphy today, and here's a bit of advice.. don't be under the impression you have loads of time (like I was) and go slow enough (like I did) cos you'll be rushing at the end. And it's not a nice feeling haha.. Good luck to everyone btw

I did the opposite, I rushed with my lino and was finished an hour early because I didn't think I'd finish :D
    Besides the point I'm completely done now, biggest relief ever :D
    Good luck to anyone who hasn't it done :)

• Advertisement

I can't decide on whether i want to do a two or three colour print! I don't know how long it will take me :pac:

I can't decide on whether i want to do a two or three colour print! I don't know how long it will take me :pac:

I did three, unless you're confident on placing the second time don't, I ended up with 8 prints and only one was pretty much exact :P

I did three, unless you're confident on placing the second time don't, I ended up with 8 prints and only one was pretty much exact :P

I normally do 3 colours but I'm panicking now with time :P I only have 6 pages lined might have to do a few more just incase before the exam starts :pac:

I normally do 3 colours but I'm panicking now with time :P I only have 6 pages lined might have to do a few more just incase before the exam starts :pac:

ah you'll be fine so, good luck with it :)

ah you'll be fine so, good luck with it :)

Thank you hope yours went well :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

How much is the development sheet worth?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Michelletarian

I did a beasht of a callig yesterday .

Craftworks not so bad , 5 hours like so good luck to all doing it , just work at a steady pace :)

Imaginative composition though , 2 1/2 hours wat :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Help! I did clay for my practical, and a huge crack formed in it, there was like a half inch wide and 4 inches .when I went to it today to paint it (you can only paint clay dry), my tracher had filled it in, but it's a relief panel so it has to be perfectly flat and even,but there's just a huge lump where the crack was. I painted it anyway, but is there anything I can do? What should I do?!

Advertisement