Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

STRANGE PHONE CALLS

• 11-04-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place for it but here goes. In the last 24hrs ive recieved over 30 phonecalls from a couple of trinidad and tobago numbers. I havent answered them as it seems fishy to me. I also got 4 r 5 abusive texts for not answering the calls.
    Ive never been to that country, never known anyone who was ever there or have never had any contact what so ever with someone from trinidad and tobago. Im with vodafone bill pay if thats any help. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

You did the right thing not answering and you have come to the right place for advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

I had a number years ago that I stopped using and it was given to someone else. My friend used to call it all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

You! Answer my calls...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Gooooood Afternoon Sah..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭romaderwdcsax

Schism wrote: »
    You! Answer my calls...

Not interested in this type of reply. Be helpful or dont reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Answer the phone, they might be looking to buy some Battletoads off you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭romaderwdcsax

Gooooood Afternoon Sah..

Looking for help not sarcasm. If u cant be helpfull then f**k off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place for it but here goes. In the last 24hrs ive recieved over 30 phonecalls from a couple of trinidad and tobago numbers. I havent answered them as it seems fishy to me. I also got 4 r 5 abusive texts for not answering the calls.
    Ive never been to that country, never known anyone who was ever there or have never had any contact what so ever with someone from trinidad and tobago. Im with vodafone bill pay if thats any help. Any ideas?

Rascist :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Not interested in this type of reply. Be helpful or dont reply

answer it next time,they want to give you your sense of humour back

OP, rather than abuse posters, how about you take a few minutes to read the charter to make sure you're posting in the right forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement