Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beechill Road - CASL access - Urgent.

Options
  • 11-04-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hello to all,

I want to get to CASL from UCD main campus. I see there is a road between the UCD bowl and Dundrum South Dublin Athletic club, which a path that links to Beechill Road (on Google maps). Is there access there?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Driving? There is a gate but it is almost always locked. (I've seen it open once during the mini marathon)

The only driving access gates are the main gate (N11), Fosters Avenue Gate, Clonskea gate, the Gate beside the entrance to Leinster Rugby HQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 razor2013

errlloyd wrote: »
    Driving? There is a gate but it is almost always locked. (I've seen it open once during the mini marathon)

The only driving access gates are the main gate (N11), Fosters Avenue Gate, Clonskea gate, the Gate beside the entrance to Leinster Rugby HQ.

Sorry, I forgot to say I would be walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Oh, damn I was walking around their last year following one of the UCD trails, and I can't remember if it was fenced off fully or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

razor2013 wrote: »
    Sorry, I forgot to say I would be walking.

Totally walkable, give us a sec and I'll throw it onto a map for you.

http://goo.gl/maps/XvvpG

That route through to the middle of campus is completely open for walking, I've done the CASL to student centre leg tons of times.

Advertisement