Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipod help..

• 11-04-2013 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

This question is gona make me seem like a caveman, but here goes anyway...

I have an ipod and I've no idea how to put music onto it, its sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

I downloaded a load of music from utorrent and tried to put it on but it wouldn't work, itunes told me it couldn't read the files. I obviously haven't got a clue what to do, I want to get free music and put it on my device.

Any info or help will be greatly appreciated...

Sam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

SamIsta wrote: »
    This question is gona make me seem like a caveman, but here goes anyway...

I have an ipod and I've no idea how to put music onto it, its sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

I downloaded a load of music from utorrent and tried to put it on but it wouldn't work, itunes told me it couldn't read the files. I obviously haven't got a clue what to do, I want to get free music and put it on my device.

Any info or help will be greatly appreciated...

Sam

Discussion of illegal downloading isn't allowed on boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭Gorilla Rising

^ well I believe it's more a question on how to manage a file type in iTunes.

What format are your files? Right click and go to properties and it'll tell you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

^ well I believe it's more a question on how to manage a file type in iTunes.

What format are your files? Right click and go to properties and it'll tell you....

True enough

Advertisement