Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Nikon camera lost in Shortt's.

Options
  • 11-04-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

My friend lost her camera last Friday night (the 6th), in Shortt's.

It's a pink Nikon, it has lots of pictures of her infant son so she's pretty upset over the loss as you can imagine.

She has tried ringing around, and it seems no one knows where it is. So I thought I may as well see if anyone here might happen to know anything about it?
    I'm not expecting much from this, but it's worth a shot at least.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Ericaa wrote: »
    My friend lost her camera last Friday night (the 6th), in Shortt's.

It's a pink Nikon, it has lots of pictures of her infant son so she's pretty upset over the loss as you can imagine.

She has tried ringing around, and it seems no one knows where it is. So I thought I may as well see if anyone here might happen to know anything about it?
    I'm not expecting much from this, but it's worth a shot at least.

Thanks!

Did you try calling into Shortts?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Did you try calling into Shortts?

No, my friend rang there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Ericaa wrote: »
    No, my friend rang there.
    Probably better to call in on the off chance - From exerience no Club is going to really bother that hard to look unless you go in and ask them face to face.

Advertisement