Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting agents Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    has anyone any details on rights and obligations in the relationship between tenants-letting agents-landlords? We've been renting a property for a good few years via a letting agent - Monti - and have been very dissatisfied with them, to say the very least. What's more, their current actions are not in the interest of the owner at all in my opinion and I have repeatedly asked for the name and contact details of our landlord to make a complaint. They point blank refuse to give it to us and I wondered whether anyone else has had similar bad experiences with Monti or any other letting agencies in that regard and what route you could recommend to deal with this type of behaviour? I don't want to alienate the owner of the property either by appearing difficult and am very worried what they might be reporting back considering their complete refusal on transparency in even sharing what they are reporting back to the owner... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement