Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Papa John's deal

Options
  • 12-04-2013 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭

I got a menu through the door earlier for pappa johns but cant find it now. there was an offer on it for a pizza and 2 chips and drinks from supermacs but cant remember what it was or how much. any ideas?

alternatively do ye know of any deals incorporating a large pizza for 10-15 euro (delivery)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I saw something in one of the freesheets for any pizza for 9.99 takeaway or delivery. Think it's Dominos as it gave two addresses.
    I presume your question was for future reference?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭squonk

gufc21 wrote: »
    I got a menu through the door earlier for pappa johns but cant find it now. there was an offer on it for a pizza and 2 chips and drinks from supermacs but cant remember what it was or how much. any ideas?

alternatively do ye know of any deals incorporating a large pizza for 10-15 euro (delivery)

Well Pat McDonagh, how's the craic? Didn't think you were a boardsie!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭Guffy

squonk wrote: »
    Well Pat McDonagh, how's the craic? Didn't think you were a boardsie!

:rolleyes:

twas a largw pizza two supermacs chips and drinks for 14.99 not bad really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

:rolleyes:

twas a largw pizza two supermacs chips and drinks for 14.99 not bad really

It is when it's an extra 3 euro for delivery.Papa John's is nice but the combination of a minimum 15 euro order and 3 euro delivery is BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭Guffy

El_Drago wrote: »
    It is when it's an extra 3 euro for delivery.Papa John's is nice but the combination of a minimum 15 euro order and 3 euro delivery is BS.

Well I added 3 garlic dips for a Euro and it was delivered for 16 euro. Supermac's charge 3 for delivery never papa johns

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

That's a sweet deal. Remember paying the guts of 20 for just the pizza before, they're nice

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

got it today, there website is impossible to use. i called them up, said i wanted the large pizza deal with chips and drinks. €14.99 no extra delivery charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Well I added 3 garlic dips for a Euro and it was delivered for 16 euro. Supermac's charge 3 for delivery never papa johns
    swiftman wrote: »
    got it today, there website is impossible to use. i called them up, said i wanted the large pizza deal with chips and drinks. €14.99 no extra delivery charge

Apologies,I stand corrected.

Advertisement