Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a job as support staff in UCHG?

Options
  • 12-04-2013 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭

Where does one send their cv when applying for a supporting role in the hospital? I mean to become an orderly, cleaning staff, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭squonk

gufc21 wrote: »
    Where does one send their cv when applying for a supporting role in the hospital? I mean to become an orderly, cleaning staff, etc.

You could start by sending it to the hospital :).... I'll get me coat!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭squonk

Actually at a stretch I'd suggest popping in and starting with the Admissions staff. They're just inside the door on the left. they might be a good source for a lead to point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

I can't remember the company but their cleaning is sub-contracted out. Sorry I can't be more helpful:o

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

I think the cleaning contractors are ISS facility sevices. Google it for contact details. Is there a reason you want a job in the hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

what you have to do is get in contact with the HSE and ask to be put on the talent pool and then you have to wait theres no point sendng t to the hospital

• Advertisement
Advertisement