Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPT valuation question

Options
  • 12-04-2013 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭

Trying to calculate the value, tricky to do where I live, does anyone know if an en-suite with shower counts as a bathroom?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

I would suggest that it does. En-Suite is the equivalent of an bathroom. A toilet with WHB under the stairs would not. A bathroom and en-suite are rooms that one bathe's in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Surely it would depend on what we're talking about here. The OP may have been referring to a full en-suite with its own room complete with shower, or literally a shower in a bedroom as some older houses have. If the former, yes it's a bathroom, if the latter then my instinct would be no of course not - it's not a room!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Trying to calculate the value, tricky to do where I live, does anyone know if an en-suite with shower counts as a bathroom?

The OP has stated en-suite with Shower. An en-suite is a separate room off a bedroom which contains a WHB, WC and Shower or Bathtub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    The OP has stated en-suite with Shower. An en-suite is a separate room off a bedroom which contains a WHB, WC and Shower or Bathtub.

Sorry, bit of foggy eyes going on here, I read it as "en-suite shower"

Advertisement