Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electro Direct Athlone

Options
  • 12-04-2013 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi hope someone might be able to help me out here. I need to get to Electro Direct in Golden Island Athlone. I'll be driving from the Birr side so some directions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thats the place that sells the tablets and stuff right?

Do you know how to get to Tesco in Athlone?

Basically get to the roundabout at woodies/Mcdonanlds and take the second exit (straight through so woodies will be on your left)

Follow that road untill you pass KFC (on your left), at the roundabout take the first exit

Follow that road and drive straight through the next roundabout

take the next right turn and it should be straight infornt of you

The shop called "Rosha" in this google street view is where it is

http://goo.gl/maps/VEYo2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Thats the place yeah. I know the McDonalds there so I'm sorted. Great directions thanks very much I appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭finky1

go trough cloghan then ferbane then ballinahowan then on old dublin rd turn left drive to traffic lights at dunnes turn left at roundabout first exit after that next road turn left and you are their

Advertisement