Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Optician in the City

Options
  • 12-04-2013 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭

It'll be time to replace my glasses and contacts soon. Anyone know of a good optician in the city that they'd recommend? I haven't seen much around bar the VisionExpress types but am looking for something else as my eye condition is more complicated than the average so won't be just popping in for readers or distance vision glasses for example.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

I go to Barna Opticians, really nice personal service. I'd recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I use Richard Hughes Opticans in woodquay, they also have a place out in knocknacarra.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

JillyQ wrote: »
    I use Richard Hughes Opticans in woodquay, they also have a place out in knocknacarra.

+1

Very thorough and also very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 declanreil

specsavers in corbett court all the way..been using them for 10 years..good service and reasonably cheap-i say reasonably!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Fallers on Williamsgate St are good and thorough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Helen Walsh on Middle Street are nice people.

Advertisement