Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock Infinite crash problem

Options
  • 12-04-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Hi, has anyone had crash problems with bioshock at all? when I go to select a device to save it to, it freezes up. I've wiped all the data on the game to see if it were anything corrupt, but no luck. I've tried other games on it and they seem to work fine. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

clear system cache?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

miralize wrote: »
    clear system cache?

Just tried that. Still no joy.

It seems to be a common problem, from what google has told me. The new update seems to have caused bother with some people. *sigh*

Pity that, was bloody enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ronoc 1

im having the same problem.the game freezes at the select storage device.but if you select a different profile the game should work.the draw back is you wont receive any achievement points on your normal profile.So thats why im going to wait a while and see if there will be a patch for the game.btw if you play it with another profile and decide to switch it to your normal one,the game will instantly freeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It's worth deleting your profile and grabbing a fresh one off the servers. If that doesn't fix it, delete the whole Bioshock file and try again.

• Advertisement

Tried that already and no joy. Hopefully it'll be addressed in a patch shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ronoc 1

just wondering has anyone had any luck with the freezing issue.was going to delete my profile and get another one but would i risk losing all my achievement points in my original profile.

Advertisement