Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heater

Options
  • 12-04-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi i need help of finding a good heater,i know its nearly the summer but i want to be well prepared for the winter,i need heater that will heat a large room 15ft x 15ft,if u have have any good expierences with heaters or if u know any good offers for one,cud u let me know thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

I feel a stovax photo opportunity coming shortly for a certain boardsie!:P:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Come on Paddy147 - Just Do It :D

Meanwhile op, where's the bargain?? :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved to requests!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Dimplex panel heaters are the best.

Get one with a digital thermostat and digital timer built in.

About €150 but will last at least 10 years, is wall mountable and the digital thermostat and digital timer will save a fortune in electricty over its life time.

Big enough room, go for 2000w to make sure its still warm on really cold nights.

http://www.dimplex.co.uk/products/domestic_heating/installed_heating/panel_heaters/exp_range/index.htm

Advertisement