Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview with an Irish Wrestler...

• 12-04-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Might not be in the right thread so apologies in advance..

I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking to interview an Irish wrestler in Dublin for a college project and wondering if anyone would be interested or know anyone who would be interested.

It would just be a general interview regarding their career, wrestling in Ireland, the wrestling business etc.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I'd imagine this fella would be interested in talking

http://bamkatraz.blogspot.ie/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Wouldn't think you'd have to look too far as there are a few wrestlers or maybe former wrestlers from the Irish scene who post here, Montyrebel above may be one and Sirsok iirc is another. Hell even Conor Hurley made an account here before but that might have been just to challenge Ger C (former poster) to meet him at Easons :D check the hot links sticky for more info on this lolworthy boards PW episode. Gimmick actually got 2 interviews with Fergal Devitt before which are also in the hot links thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

lol long way from ever being a wrestler but thanks for the compliment, i sent a suggestion via PM as I wasnt sure if this thread would get locked etc

Advertisement