Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Structure of the university

Options
  • 12-04-2013 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.
    I have some queries about CIT courses .
    The basic unit on the university is depertment (for instance
    electrical & electronic engineering ). If I want to study I have to choose between courses offered in this department. Every courses( e.g. Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Automation and Robotics ) are divided into modules.

And now something that I do not understand. On Semester Schedules
    there is module code : ELEC7012 PLC Application and on "find courses website" Course Code : CR_TLOGC_6 PLC(Aplication of) .

What is a difference beetwen this module in semestr shedules and courses offered on website "find courses" ?

Thanks in advance for reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

One is a Level 6 part time course, the other is a module you take in a level 7 or 8 full time course. Talk to the dept. if you want to know what's covered in the part time course.

Advertisement