Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

i'm now extreamly happy i call that winning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

It's nice to have my family all back in the same country for once, but it also reminds me of how much of an outsider I am. It's like they either think I'm a child with nothing to contribute or they just forget about me altogether. They're not even doing it intentionally which makes it worse

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Do I go out with my sis for the 18th (Turned adult Tues).

Zero of my friends are going and she's the sorta person who'll disappear with her friends asap. Why am I the loser sibling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Tomorrow is gonna be great but I'm gonna be so busy and I'm gonna fail contract because of it. Unless I stay up all night, then conk out after contract.

But yeah. If Dublin lose and tomorow evening doesn't go well I'll be angry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

6 days into 4 months of non-drinking. I'd fucking kill for a bottle of whiskey now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

Can't stand drinking anymore really. Get a serious case of Beer Fear for ages afterwards. Not worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

In all seriousness would you marry someone who's 9 years older than you. Their old enough to be your uncle. How dafuq can u have anything in common there's a whole generation gap. What it's suddenly blurred into one? Bah!

Well, it has to be taken in context, doesn't it? I mean a 19 year-old and a 28 year-old would be a bit odd, not that I'd necessarily be against it (couldn't give a fúck) but a 41 year-old and a 50 year-old wouldn't strike me as strange.

Can't stand drinking anymore really. Get a serious case of Beer Fear for ages afterwards. Not worth it.

I'm not allowed to drink for the next few months for medical reasons and you're free to do so any time you like? You've wasted this gift.

Get out

:P

1ZRed wrote: »
    I'm not allowed to drink for the next few months for medical reasons and you're free to do so any time you like? You've wasted this gift.

Get out

:P

Nah I'm not exactly free to do so any time I like, haha. I'd still drink, just keep it in moderation and drink plenty of water before I sleep. I can handle alcohol relatively well to be fair, never get physically ill the day after but my head's a wreck.

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »
    In all seriousness would you marry someone who's 9 years older than you. Their old enough to be your uncle. How dafuq can u have anything in common there's a whole generation gap. What it's suddenly blurred into one? Bah!

You've some young uncle there if he's only 9 years older than you anyway!

I've gone out with someone who was 8 years older than me. The age didn't matter at the time because it was just hooking up for sex but we started to like each other and I'm someone who's constantly been mistaken for 23/24 in looks and how I carry myself, so it didn't really matter.

It all depends on the people really. I was 19 and we had a great laugh while it lasted. Can't say about marrying, but if you like a person and it works, the age gap (which in fairness isn't so huge) doesn't seem as apparent or important.

Nah I'm not exactly free to do so any time I like, haha. I'd still drink, just keep it in moderation and drink plenty of water before I sleep. I can handle alcohol relatively well to be fair, never get physically ill the day after but my head's a wreck.

Was gonna ask if I could outsource my alcohol to your liver for processing. I drink, you deal with it. Win, win!

Whad'ya say, liver bud? :P

Was gonna ask if I could outsource my alcohol to your liver for processing. I drink, you deal with it. Win, win!

Whad'ya say, liver bud? :P

Sounds like a fine plan. :D

In all seriousness would you marry someone who's 9 years older than you.
    I can think of several people nine years older than me who I'd marry in a heartbeat. Like Tom Hiddleston.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

All I want is to see my boyfriend but that's not going to happen for at least two weeks :(

Lawliet wrote: »
    I can think of several people nine years older than me who I'd marry in a heartbeat. Like Tom Hiddleston.

Me too. I mean, I have Prince Harry and Mark Zuckerberg. SORTED.

yet another creep filled night at work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

MissD93 wrote: »
    yet another creep filled night at work

Your job sounds like great fun....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Do you work in the Dail Bar by any chance?

• Advertisement

no at least then i might get a decent wage or a bit publicity . my job is great craic altogether some creep kept on staring at me and making lewd hand gestures :eek: it was horrible, another man told that he'd bring me home :confused:

Ah he was just trying to be friendly?

And when does the Dail barworkers get any publicity. What ever they are paid its not enough if they have to listen to the ministers after a few rounds.

what do you constitute as being friendly , i think you might be extremely easy to identify in nuig ''it wasn't sexual harassment i was being friendly'' spare a thought for me i've to listen to sligo people after a few rounds

What could be more friendly than offering sex?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

MissD93 wrote: »
    what do you constitute as being friendly , i think you might be extremely easy to identify in nuig ''it wasn't sexual harassment i was being friendly'' spare a thought for me i've to listen to sligo people after a few rounds

Sligo eh, where do ya work, I (doubtfully) may know you

If someone thinks making sexual comments and gestures to someone at work is friendly then they either have no social skills or are the kind of creeps who think women should be flattered by their harassment.

• Advertisement

Disclaimer: That was sarcasm and I am the first to tell lads to cop on on a night out.

i was being sarcastic aswel(am still getting chocolate??) , i work in a bar in longford just a lot of sligo people around last night

Chocolate will be provided as compensation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lawliet wrote: »
    If someone thinks making sexual comments and gestures to someone at work is friendly then they either have no social skills or are the kind of creeps who think women should be flattered by their harassment.

FYP. :P

Argh: I burnt my mouth eating crappy Lidl baguettes last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I need a stamp god dammit!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I jsut want to go jersey pulling :((((
    WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE CARE??? I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Just realised I've left my laptop charger at home . So now I have no laptop for 2 weeks. The depression is overwhelming I shouldn't be this sad. Feel like I lost someone :(

why do i have an amazing ability to mess everything up :(

I have an exam in four hours. GONNA FAIL!

Fck got called into work for this evening. Hate split shifts. Plus I really wanted to go out...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Well, I feel dead inside.

REPEATING FIRST YEAR, WHOOP WHOOP

i had a shoite day at work, if any one needs me i'll be crying in a ball and whimpering the lyrics of paradise by coldplay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Tried to fix my ****ty modem's ****tiness by flashing openwrt and bricked it. Bollocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Tried to fix my ****ty modem's ****tiness by flashing openwrt and bricked it. Bollocks.
    Ahahahahaha. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

argh i'm starting to think i'llnever get out of longford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

LC was meh, better than expected but still meh.

Makes me happy I'm too thick to understand any of that stuff, clearly it has benefits

Currently rostoring my laptop. Losing everything I don't have backed up (mostly just Steam games so they can be redownloaded). Also losing the only ****ing thing I have to show from this summer because I hadn't it backed up. ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****ity, **** ****.

i've to work tonight when i should be out getting faced for the results

I have to wait six months instead of three to give blood again because my iron was borderline. Also, I hate leaving Dublin at the moment.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I have to wait six months instead of three to give blood again because my iron was borderline. Also, I hate leaving Dublin at the moment.

You just giving blood for shits and giggles? I'd like to be able to do that.

Big juicy shteak would sort you out no bother

You just giving blood for shits and giggles? I'd like to be able to do that.

Big juicy shteak would sort you out no bother

Yup. I can, so I may as well. May not agree with all of their restrictions, but I'm not gonna possibly deprive someone of life.

If I ate red meat, that'd be ideal. Back to a bag of spinach a day.

Aw come on. I'm sick to fck of shaving . Still glad to be a lad but I only shaved last night where's the hash tag #firstworldproblems

• Advertisement

Aw come on. I'm sick to fck of shaving . Still glad to be a lad but I only shaved last night where's the hash tag #firstworldproblems

Thinly veiled "Grrr, I can grow facial hair cos I'm a maaann!" post. :P

Advertisement