Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Thinly veiled "Grrr, I can grow facial hair cos I'm a maaann!" post. :P

At least ye just have to shave yisser faces. #girlproblems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    At least ye just have to shave yisser faces. #girlproblems

That's not always true...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

That's not always true...

Who dafuq shaves their shoulders. Mine are as bald as a babies bottom. Hopefully they stay that way have enough feckin hair growing since turning 20. If only my height would keep going that would be great.

Why is it so quiet holy shiz . I'm so bored I'm starting to go crazy...

Sometimes friends are douches. No in fact they nearly always are gobsh..es

Argh just want to strangle a poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

this evening at work i refused to serve a women who hadn't paid for her last two drinks, she spat in my face. in other news i've scrubed my face so hard i've been left with a beautiful red glow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I got an aura migraine at work and it was the worst.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

MissD93 wrote: »
    she spat in my face.
    I've been punched at work as well as spat on
    I'd take another punch before I'd be spat on again.
    Think its one of the most scummy ,disrespectful , awful things you can do to a person.

Really sorry that happened to you,

scum of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Friend is too sick to go to Eminem. Well ****

Any one who is too sick to not go is not a die hard follower as I learned from my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I shall take his place. We have to make sure that you'll be ok at that concert.

• Advertisement

I actually hate people who cause fights because of football. They're not fans, they're just scumbags. They make everyone else look awful. That riot in Christchurch was between Bohs and Rovers 'fans'. They're not fans. They're scum

I've been punched at work as well as spat on
    I'd take another punch before I'd be spat on again.
    Think its one of the most scummy ,disrespectful , awful things you can do to a person.

Really sorry that happened to you,

scum of the earth.

i would've rather she give me a slap,the manager was no help what so ever. thanks finally a bit of sympathy they all thought it was funny at work. funny enough still not the worse part of working in the service industry.

i would've rather she give me a slap,the manager was no help what so ever. thanks finally a bit of sympathy they all thought it was funny at work. funny enough still not the worse part of working in the service industry.

What kind of dickheads are you working with that they found that funny? :confused:

You poor thing. They must be complete arseholes to think that was funny! <3

What kind of dickheads are you working with that they found that funny? :confused:
    i know,but still when a customer is rude to the other barmaid she snaps her fingers to go out for a break so i can listen to her whine , have i mentioned i hate my job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

aw kami closed her account :(

I hate goodbyes and it's probably gonna be two weeks till I see him and ugh. Life.

Never again am I asking someone to take my shift in that I owe them. Your getting fckin paid for taking my shift and yet I owe them. Fcking blackmail.

Can go and shove it up their ar e!

fcuk men fcuk everything i'm so beyond f-ing done with my job

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Everyone's going to college :(

• Advertisement

Cakes. wrote: »
    Everyone's going to college :(

Is it that time of the season already?

I hate going to the doc for stupid things. I have back pain. It's just muscles being over used too much. Understanding he was asked me did I want a week off work to let thrm settle. Would love to but id crack up at home. Plus expensive cars don't run themselves .

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

It's times like this when I wish my best friend was not on the other side of the world. So many strange and upsetting situations that need to be discussed.

Stupid recession...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dont 3 show you who you sent a webtext too.. Now Im in limbo unsure of if I sent my dad a tet or if I just didnt get a reply and its so awks and annoyinggg

My back is quiet sore that I just wasn't to bend over in the hope it just cracks into place.

was house hunting in sligo today and fell up the steps outside of pennys , so embarassing great start to the year

falling up stairs in public is nearly on par with walking into glass shop doors in "oh god i wish the ground would swallow me up" situations

exactly and there was loads of people my age around i'd die if i had class with one of them,

The likelyhood of them remembering is about as high as England winning the Quidditch World Cup.

so i might be a tiny bit dramatic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Relationships are BS

ijhdsafijhdsih]fdsaidfas

Kells... wrote: »
    Relationships are BS

ijhdsafijhdsih]fdsaidfas

*slides a beer across the bar*
    what troubles you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Just when things look a bit better, boom, back to this crap. I know I only have 2 weeks left of it if all goes to plan but I really don't know if I can do that. Not when my house feels more like a prison than a home.

Exs suck. Feelings ruin everything. Life is gay.

Now I'm going to have a pity party for myself at almost 6 in the morning and eat all the ice cream I can :P

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Remember I was angsty cz my boss wouldn't give me a day off either today or yesterday cz it was the Festival/toobusy/blahblahblah/hates me? Another girl at work just didn't come in and just took the day as one of her holidays.

Can I say I hate the world? I WAS GUNNA SEE MY BOYFRIEND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MONTH. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

work is taking any bit of social life i have.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

You know those days when you become irrationaly convinced that all your friends secretly don't care about you and you just feel generally worthless? Today is one of those days.

• Advertisement

:mad:why is so difficult to find nice, cheap accomodation close to the college, i don't want to say good bye to my savings but i don't want to live with creeps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

have this like cinema thingy tonight and im really nervous about it. why am i nervous.. im never really nervous about this sorta stuff.

what if im not social enough? what if im too talkative cause when i get nervous i just talk alot of bs, he might think im weird..

oh gosh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm torn between wanting to shush the c*nts talking across from me in the library and not wanting to shush them because I'm one of the loudest people to ever walk the earth.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hateeeeee buying drink on my own from a shop where the last time I bought it the woman was laughing at me.
    Urghh need company and/or close off licenses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

have this like cinema thingy tonight and im really nervous about it. why am i nervous.. im never really nervous about this sorta stuff.

what if im not social enough? what if im too talkative cause when i get nervous i just talk alot of bs, he might think im weird..

oh gosh.

Sure it's only your cousin bbz, be grand. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

So next year I have 4 mandatory modules and then I can pick 2 optional modules.

But I have a choice of about 20 frickin subjects?!!!

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO PICK!!!

I can't register till I pass my repeats and I don't know what options or anything. Message me them?

So next year I have 4 mandatory modules and then I can pick 2 optional modules.

But I have a choice of about 20 frickin subjects?!!!

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO PICK!!!

Post the list in the Den and we'll randomly pick for you based on the titles. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Anyone else a bit "meh" about going to college?

Anyone else a bit "meh" about going to college?

YOU BLASPHEME!!

NUIG 5EVA (THAT'S 1 MORE DAN 4EVA)

A college education has served me well.

Anybody noticed this thread is dominated by NUIG?

Well it's about damn time.

Hate that moment you press the wrong button and you end up changing the great song your listening to..

Stacy's mom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Okay, so I've figured out I have til Tuesday to find, move into, and completely disappear from my house. This is going to be difficult, stressful and complicated but it will be so unbelievably worth it.

Time to fight fire with fire :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement