Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm supposed to be going to Limerick at the weekend to see friends but I don't think I can afford it. Sadness.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I'm supposed to be going to Limerick at the weekend to see friends but I don't think I can afford it. Sadness.

My problem is my friends can't get days off to host me. Times are tough.

My problem is my friends can't get days off to host me. Times are tough.

My mam just informed me I have to stay home. Grr.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

My new ipod is being recognised by my sisters laptop but not mine :(
    Ive downloaded the most recen itunes and still its not I dont know what to do : (((((((((

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

h24293626

:pac::pac:

Jhcx wrote: »
    h24293626

:pac::pac:

900 times believe me :(

I have to cook dinner again. I HATE cooking for my family. Cooking for one is so much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Work is so tiring. I am so tired. Someone hold me. I won't see the girl I like for 3 months. I'm tired...bluhhhhhhh

Ok I have since gotten it working but now my snapchat wont work? On my phone it says theres an internal error and on ipod that theres a connection problem?
    Send help x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I wanted to sit around my flat all day and binge on Netflix but the internet is down and the thing for it is in one of my flat mates rooms. Who on earth ever thought that would be a good idea?! Now I actually have to get up and be an adult and ugh 'run errands'

Screw you universe forcing me to be an adult I've just worked four doubles in a row aka 60 hours in four days. Let me be lazy dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

English paper 2 literally couldn't have gone worse :(
    So much total waft and ramble has never before come out of my pen :'(

I cant even watch a video. they seem so long and boring. havent watched tv in weeks , tried to watch GOT switched it off half way too boring. Watched Top gear switched it off. tried 3 episodes of home and away switched them off. have no energy to watch tv just listen to music. feel like a hippy

Didn't check my exam results yet...should I?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Didn't check my exam results yet...should I?

They're not out for everyone yet....Google NUIG exam results and youll find a page which will link you to the results timetable-i cabt link it for you atm cause im on my mobile and its just impossible on this thing :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Mine aren't out despite the fact that all the science students got theirs today and I share three out of my four modules with them >_<

Slow Show wrote: »
    Mine aren't out despite the fact that all the science students got theirs today and I share three out of my four modules with them >_<

Dem maths tho

Trust me....the delay in results-its worth it :pac:

Also CTYI https://www.mis.nuigalway.ie/regexam/results_personal_schedule.asp?ay=2013&sess=2&assessment_sitting=1#BUSINESS_LAW

Mine don't come out till Monday. LOVELY! I'm off on my holliers. (Make sure to drive wnolan crazy, yeah?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm really fúcking homesick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Mine don't come out till Monday. LOVELY! I'm off on my holliers. (Make sure to drive wnolan crazy, yeah?)

Eh... how 'bout no? :P

• Advertisement

Petty argh - I really really wanna go out again cos last weekend was so much fun but dunno when I will get the chance to go out again :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I saw the job I applied for a few weeks ago back online again.....I realise thay my application was fairly crappy but it can't have been that bad and it said there wasn't any necessary experience required. By the time they hire anyone at this rate the contract'll be nearly over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm really fúcking homesick.

Happens to the best of us pet, I got really upset a few weeks ago.

PM me if you need to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

I'm so ridiculously unprepared for my Business exam tomorrow and it's gotten to the point where I just don't give a ****e anymore.. So fed up with this Leaving Cert crap I just want to sleep and not feel guilty for it! :(

Actually feel sick at the thoughts of getting my exam results and its not for another 2 weeks. Like realistically I could easily have 3 repeats and even having 1 is gonna result in me being absolutely crucified tbh

Discovered last night that every CV Ive handed out this summer has the line

I am meticulous and I play close attention to detail :pac:

• Advertisement

bluejay14 wrote: »
    I saw the job I applied for a few weeks ago back online again.....I realise thay my application was fairly crappy but it can't have been that bad and it said there wasn't any necessary experience required. By the time they hire anyone at this rate the contract'll be nearly over!

Apply again. Shur what have you to lose?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Apply again. Shur what have you to lose?

I did consider this for a moment when I saw it hut then decided I didn't realky fancy looking at curtains and duvet covers for the next two and a half months, of which I'll be unavailable for about 4 weeks of which probably ruled me out of the running automatically.

I may reconsider tomorrow or something when I'm not in such a crappy mood. I realised earlier that the last time I saw anyone I would have even the remotest interest in striking up a conversation with was the day I moved home exactly three weeks ago. Everytime I've seen anyone from my old year since I've been home I've been completely blanked, yeah, last year's LC results mean nothing when you're ignored by pretty much everyone you recognise at home. I'm also physically feeling pretty awful and I think I may have suddenly developed hayfever overnight.

/winge.

I've also now just had an enormous row with my brother. If I could throw myself into a dark hole right now, I would very willingly dive right in. I used to be pretty much emotionless but they've been all over the place the past few weeks.

Edit: Row #2. with him accomplished. This time, with added shouting from both of us and ending with me being told to "Go f***yourself" Need I add that he's 14 years older. We used to get on grand amd it was always me and my other brother, who I'm actually fairly close to these days, that'd be tearing strips off each other when we were younger and now I can't even remember the last time we had even the tiniest of rows, maybe it's seeing as he only comes home every few weekends but still. I thought I'd grew out of all this fighting over the past few years, nope, the temper's still in there somewhere.

Like I think im developing some kinda anxiety condition like things outside of my control and stuff that wouldn't really have bothered me before are causing me to stress to actual madness levels and im really not able

Why tell us we're getting a heatwave when it doesn't even exist. It's cloudy out

• Advertisement

I tried to be enthusiastic about being home and contacted all my friends about going out because they texted me about it and now they're all like nahhhhhh

I'm 20 years old and I am miserable because I have spent everyday this summer at home/working because no-ones commits to plans in this goddamn town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Back in Ireland now for 4 days to go to the funeral of my uncle's wife. Three cousins younger than me without a mum and an uncle who is a widower before 50. :(

Cancer is some bastard.

At least my gf is with me.

I tried to be enthusiastic about being home and contacted all my friends about going out because they texted me about it and now they're all like nahhhhhh

I'm 20 years old and I am miserable because I have spent everyday this summer at home/working because no-ones commits to plans in this goddamn town

I know that feel.zip

Son of an Argh.

Nothing left to say. I've said it all. Just gonna shut up and sit in the corner, probably wont last cause cant keep my mouth shut. Hate growing up. Im so childish. but i love it.

pajor wrote: »
    Back in Ireland now for 4 days to go to the funeral of my uncle's wife. Three cousins younger than me without a mum and an uncle who is a widower before 50. :(

Cancer is some bastard.

At least my gf is with me.

An unbelievable c*nt of disease. Pretty similar situation going on with a woman near where I live atm.

It's good that countries like the US spend literally trillions a year on their military to spread "freedom" instead of investing in research to eradicate it. We're a great species when it comes down to it.

20 hours to exam results. I'm feeling slightly woozy, not sure if I've just eaten an outrageous amount of food today leaving me feeling sick or if it's some form of nerves which I usually don't get. But then again, my level of confidence about the exams isn't the best, made worse by essay results which I wasn't overly impressed by. Like college exams are a whole different story to secondary school which I somehow managed to fairly easily waltz through without a huge amount of effort. The six years were spent building myself up to near perfection, academic-y stuff was all I've ever been good at but 5 A1s last year feels a very very long way away now, might be even further come 6pm tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

how to get job?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I hate when people say they'll hang out and then they're totally un-contactable when you're trying to sort out the details :rolleyes:

I hate when people say they'll hang out and then they're totally un-contactable when you're trying to sort out the details :rolleyes:

This sums up my home friends to a tee, it's like they fear being called "dry" if they can't/don't want to do something, when I'd rather know that they can't so I could plan to go somewhere/do something else:rolleyes:

Keep saying it but am honestly gonna pass out or vomit or both waiting for these exam results..
    Just let me know what happened :(

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Keep saying it but am honestly gonna pass out or vomit or both waiting for these exam results..
    Just let me know what happened :(

You're gonna look so silly when you get all A's. :P

Argh: My tummy no feel good. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

so i have no idea what i'm gonna so in september or with my life in general. this is not where i pictured my life being.i got offered a really good job the catch is i've to sign a three year contract. argh i'm so confused, i dont know if i'm gonna go back to college yet

The first day it's been remotely warm and typical Irish me is already covered in sunburn. I can literally feel tge heat radiating off my arms.

The last time my family went on holiday was seven years ago. My great aunt died then. This time around? My other great aunt has died. Mam's inconsolable. I can't wait to get home.

And I failed my exams worse than I'd expected. Just kill me.

Exam results out at 12 apparently and in somewhat surprising fashion I did actually just get sick a little
    Cool..

deise_girl wrote: »
    Exam results out at 12 apparently and in somewhat surprising fashion I did actually just get sick a little
    Cool..

Good luck, be grand!

My new sim card still hasn't activated, it's been 24 hours. THREE Y U DO THIS TO ME?!

My new sim card still hasn't activated, it's been 24 hours. THREE Y U DO THIS TO ME?!

Had that problem before turned out to be faulty sim

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »
    Had that problem before turned out to be faulty sim

I'm after asking a question in their talk-to forum, hopefully they'll respond soon.

Advertisement