Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I'm after asking a question in their talk-to forum, hopefully they'll respond soon.

They're usually pretty quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I'm after asking a question in their talk-to forum, hopefully they'll respond soon.

Just go into the shop and ask. one they didnt even do properly. 2 days later i was still using my old sim card. just said fck it and used an adapter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I can't get to a shop till tomorrow, and I won't even have internet to register it. Grr.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Look why am I still waiting for results tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

sign up to 48, it's really cheap you get loads of goodies, everything you need for a fraction of the price of meteor
    only 1 tiny little catch
    I HAVE NO SIGNAL AT ALL IN MY HOUSE
    WHATS THE POINT IN HAVING ALL THIS STUFF IF I CANT USE ANY OF IT ????

after applying for jobs and told to keep my phone on this is not good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cancer is an evil ****.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Cancer is an evil ****.

I've known that all too well recently. :(

pajor wrote: »
    I've known that all too well recently. :(

The only positive thing is that it can bring out the best in a community. Last weekend about 15 neighbours rallied around and brought home turf for one of families who's in the grips of it atm. And seeing the support they're getting off people is genuinely (cliche) heartwarming.

Still, hearing my Mom start to cry as she was hanging up the phone after we talked earlier is one of the worst things I've heard in my life.

*insert emotional rant about how life is unfair, society is sh*t and any potential God that's out there is an uncaring, selfish prick here*

The only positive thing is that it can bring out the best in a community. Last weekend about 15 neighbours rallied around and brought home turf for one of families who's in the grips of it atm. And seeing the support they're getting off people is genuinely (cliche) heartwarming.

My uncle lives in a town in Kilkenny, pretty much the entire town turned out at one point or another to pay their sympathies.

Was shocking to see my full of life cousins and uncle look so devastated though.

My mum reports back that they're all holding up 'as best as can be expected.' It's something I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Have to be up early tomorrow for a bus. Housemate and his girlfriend don't know that though. Otherwise what can only be defined as whale song with a drumbeat would not be pouring through my unfortunately thin walls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Just realised I completely passed the 2000 post mark and didn't notice til now...meh :rolleyes:

Guess what idiot's bedroom door broke, despite the broken lock. And which now won't reopen.

Guess what idiot's bedroom door broke, despite the broken lock. And which now won't reopen.

Oi! You wantin dem Eu notes?

Oi! You wantin dem Eu notes?

I think I have them, thanks though!

I'm getting crochet claw, but I found the most amazing pattern for an android amigrumi so I need to do it (also I only have spare pink yarn so it's interesting)

Food poisoning (at least I think that's what it is) is a bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

pajor wrote: »
    Food poisoning (at least I think that's what it is) is a bitch.

Exactly three years ago today I ended up with food poisoning. Horrific. I don't think I've ever felt so sick in my life. Made worse by the fact that we were due to fly home from a trip to England the next day. Enred up with an emergency trip to the doctor who wrongly diagnosed me with a kidney infection. He pressed on my stomach and judged that that was what was wrong with me due to the fact that it hurt when he did so. Well of course it did, I'd thrown up like clockwork every half hour for 12 hours before that. Ended up with some kind of anti-sickness tablets which I couldn't swallow but came in handy as by the time we got up in the morning my hrother had come down with the same thing. Worst flight ever.

My jobless situation is depressing beyond belief. Any jobs I applied for I didn't get. The four weeks I'll be away for have seriously limited my chances. I'll have a similar, probably worse, situation next summer regarding holidays/time off. Anywhere else in town that was hiring looked for experience which I have none of and anyone I know who did get a job had some kind of connection with the place in some way shape or form. I've been home six weeks and have seen my rapidly diminishing group of friends for all of four hours. I've spent under a tenner since coming home because I've nothing to replace any money I do spend. Le sigh.

Id love to be eating meat right now and I know this is weird but I needed to express myself and id tweet it if I hadnt tweeted too many times in the last few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

First interview ever tomorrow. Aside for o little yoke I had to be a meitheal leader...

The stakes are high too.. Little prospects on the job front. I have a gig where I get 2/3 days every two weeks but I reaaalllyyyy need a laptop for college, money for college and A CAR. SO I CAN VISIT FRIENDS AND LESVE WHEN I LIKE.

So, yeah, no pressure... Foooook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

deise_girl wrote: »
    Id love to be eating meat right now

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I had all these plans for today. was going to be super productive.
    Just woke up. I feel so ashamed.

So GB has been cancelled. I feel sorry for ireland as this economy will just never get off the ground. Oh well i dont care

Jhcx wrote: »
    So GB has been cancelled. I feel sorry for ireland as this economy will just never get off the ground. Oh well i dont care

country western singer cancels concert; ireland doomed

country western singer cancels concert; ireland doomed

Its shocking the amount that where going to benefit from it. just like all other concerts. Unfortunately this does not make Ireland doomed. We're already long past that. just doesnt help.

I couldn't give a toss about Garth Brooks but to be fair the economy did stand to make millions from it. Thankfully it should be, hopefully, out of the news within a week!

Id love to be eating meat right now and I know this is weird but I needed to express myself and id tweet it if I hadnt tweeted too many times in the last few minutes.

So.... much.... innuendo... can't... deal....

INNUENDO OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD!

I couldn't give a toss about Garth Brooks but to be fair the economy did stand to make millions from it. Thankfully it should be, hopefully, out of the news within a week!

Ah the naivety. People won't stop bitching about this for months.

Seriously, people need some god damn perspective. It's a f*cking concert. Get over it and move on with your life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Ah the naivety. People won't stop bitching about this for months.

Seriously, people need some god damn perspective. It's a f*cking concert. Get over it and move on with your life.

I pissed myself whe it was said the Government shouldve got involved

Matter of national priority-a country and western singer cancelled his concert

OH THE HUMANITY

FG will not be getting my vote next election over this monstrosity

IT AINT RIGHT I TELL YA

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I accidentally swiped left instead of right in Tinder for who I think was wnolan and the guilt is 10000000000000+

I accidentally swiped left instead of right in Tinder for who I think was wnolan and the guilt is 10000000000000+

Sure :rolleyes:;)

• Advertisement

Don't worry, I hit no on everyone because I would never expect anyone to hit yes to a picture of a Pokemon, so had you not posted this, I'd never have known. :P

It may have been my ex, too. His is a pokemon.

It may have been my ex, too. His is a pokemon.

Sssh, they're not supposed to know about our past....

:P

I have to know, what Pokemon is he? :P

Past? What past? That's not what you said last night!

I'm not even sure, tbh. It's one of the crappy new ones.

Past? What past? That's not what you said last night!

I'm not even sure, tbh. It's one of the crappy new ones.

Pfft, new ones... Smart move not being with him anymore. Original 151 or GTFO. :P

(Everyone notice how he ignored the beginning of my post)

Also, because ARGH, I'm working at Macklemore tomorrow and I hate all the acts so it's going to be annoying,

• Advertisement

Wait whaaa?
    Are you saying I chew and swallow penis?

What??

Wait whaaa?

you're a bit of a man eater then? ;D

(Everyone notice how he ignored the beginning of my post)

Also, because ARGH, I'm working at Macklemore tomorrow and I hate all the acts so it's going to be annoying,

Ew, Macklemore... :\
    Wait whaaa?

Who said anything about penis? You've a disgusting mind and I judge you for it.

This thread has descended into chaos and smut...

Inb4 lock :pac:

• Advertisement

I forgot people lock threads.

My arrgh for today is I don't know if I've just made the right choices

Oh, you didn't see the changes to the charter?

Here's the relevant change to Section 7.
    7.1.2 - Smut
    From now on, all posts must contain at least 30% smut. Failure to do so will result in a vigorous, sensual paddlin'.

interesting that that coincided with me posting again

Oh, you didn't see the changes to the charter?

Here's the relevant change to Section 7.

Was expecting the 'That's a paddlin' video from the Simpsons. Was not disappointed :P (You sonofabitch!)

My back hurts. My feet hurt. I smell like a brewery. But oh my god, such a fantastic experience. I love working on a bar.

And my good mood has been destroyed...stupid repeats timetable. The first two days and the last two?! AND THE LAST TWO ARE AT HALF NINE, FFS?!?!

Dont let it get you down. Smile and go life!. and then prepare for the adventure tomorrow will bring

I'm just annoyed about the travel. I'm going to be stuck paying for accommodation for three nights, unless I can find someone to stay on their couch.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    And here I am, shining coins, I put them in a bowl of cola and vinegar and ketchup-and that is sadly probably one of the most productive things Ive did all summer :(

If it's any consolation, this sounds incredibly fun to me compared to how I'm spending my days lately... :P

If it's any consolation, this sounds incredibly fun to me compared to how I'm spending my days lately... :P

I am actually strangely proud of how the coppers came out :P:cool:

As for the 10/20/50c/1/2euro coins-THE ACID, IT DOES NOTHING :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement