Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

My best friend is having some sort of existential crisis which has changed her to someone who is getting down my back about everything I do and it's slowly driving me insane. I can't be better friends with anyone than she is, especially any labs we know and I apparently take everything v seriously.

It's getting me down having such a negative vibe around all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Can life just stop for a few moments please so I can catch up. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Back to work after two weeks off tomorrow. I'm gonna be so out of practice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I hate being a girl and I'm trying to sort out my life, starting with my email inbox. I had more than 36,000 emails at the start of the night. Two hours later it's down to a (slightly) more managable 20,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

where are you going with 20 THOUSAND (I dont think you understand) Emails? Jaysus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If they're all unimportant, ie thats why they're unread, just select all unread and delete all

I don't delete any emails...ever. Since I opened my Gmail account in 2009

my obsessions in life caused me to have 14 email address' at one stage im down to a more manageable 6. plus another 4 . I dont even know what there for :( and i have ocd with notifications i hate notifications so i have like every email ever opened prolly deleted even if its important prolly just skipped it. to be fair i strongly dislike emails that why facebook has its own email address so i never have to look at them except i do cause outlook app keeps informing me.... :/

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I don't delete any emails...ever. Since I opened my Gmail account in 2009

then select all and mark as read, be grand. i'm the same, sure ya never know when you'll need them

I have one email account for important shizz and two reserved for spam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I have to give a 10 minute presentation today in front of 80ish people. I may have a panic attack.

I really dislike this class. Silly repeating

We need a sex thread where we can moan about not getting any action. should just join da feckin pandas...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Jhcx wrote: »
    We need a sex thread where we can moan about not getting any action. should just join da feckin pandas...

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055462060/1 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Was writing an online report yoke for a stupid module I have.
    Had about 500 words written, when my browser page reloaded by accident.
    Fair enough I say, no harm done I can do it again.
    1000 words down, and my laptop dies.
    It's due at midnight and Im literally losing the will to live, it's like I'm destined to **** this up :pac:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

not able 4 lyffffffffffff

Really, really, really worried about something right now. And I really, really, really hope that it's not the case.
    Hoping against hope that the odds haven't been stacked against me... Really don't know what I'd do if this doesn't work out ok in the end. I really don't.
    #ominous #thisisreallybad #fúck

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Had a breakdown last night and all the sadness I'd been keeping in broke through. Booked into counselling in college but I am just not able for dealing with people today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Rather minor but y love of big buts has finally turned against me

I cant get the song Anaconda out of my head while Im trying to study

Exam is only in a half hour like.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

My mind and reality are not on speaking terms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

In an awful place at the moment. I can't see any way out or light at the end of the tunnel. I really don't know why I bother sometimes. I'd love to just forget about everything and curl up in my duvet until everything is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I've been reminiscing and over-thinking way too much lately. It never does me any good but something about this time of year always brings that sort of stuff to the forefront of my mind.
    It's so strange to think about people you were once really close to and now there's all these strange, invisible barriers between you, Even weirder when you realise that you don't really know them anymore, you just know the person they used to be. I can never get used to it.

On the plus side: lots of good writing material to work with.

Ik wil een knuffel. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Rather minor but y love of big buts has finally turned against me

I cant get the song Anaconda out of my head while Im trying to study

Exam is only in a half hour like.....

I heard a bunch of kids singing this today walking along the street in their orange bibs. They couldn't have been older than 5-6, and the teacher was singing it along with them! I felt like I was in a weird dream.

Somehow i was unfollowed from this thread. i am mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

:( so down lately and hate my college course and honestly not sure which is causing which... have so much stupid work to do for a group project and every time I try to do it I end up on the internet looking up about career choices and course changes or else I just give up and go to bed. Just feel like my course is pointless and I'm just stuck now with no way out. weehhh its like real life is finally catching up with me, I don't want to be a supposed adult anymore :(:(

:( so down lately and hate my college course and honestly not sure which is causing which... have so much stupid work to do for a group project and every time I try to do it I end up on the internet looking up about career choices and course changes or else I just give up and go to bed. Just feel like my course is pointless and I'm just stuck now with no way out. weehhh its like real life is finally catching up with me, I don't want to be a supposed adult anymore :(:(

this x10000000
    I feel ya sistah

Also I lost my USB stick with all my assignments and notes on it and I just cant hack it anymore. :(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Handing in my notice in work tomorrow. I feel like an áss doing it a this time of year, but it has to be done. The offer I got is just so much better. I hate letting the guys down.

I tried to tell a friend my troubles a few weeks ago, but he didn't want to hear me out. And yet somehow he's confused as to why I don't want to talk to him now he's found out what I wanted to tell him first

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.

I fcuked up. I fcuked up big time and I made a MASSIVE error in judgment. AAAHHH

Macavity. wrote: »
    Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.

Is that supposed to be really depressing or am I just taking it up that way? :pac:

Argh - f*ck college and really f*ck final year.

Argh - f*ck college and really f*ck final year.

And then next year you have real job hunting.. yayyy!

I can't even get Christmas work. Harumph.

I wanna talk to someone but i want to be alone but im lonely and i want someone to talk to me

My nerves are gone. Got phone call from work look at the time it's 10.20 I'm like fck it's not Saturday is it. Thought I was late for work..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I have so much college work to do it's not even funny.

And I don't even have the luxury of the long weekend to catch up on stuff because I've to go on a stag weekend this evening until Monday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

OH **** ITS FIVE PM AND I JUST WOKE UP

Galway Halloween festival was on and I didn't even know. I hear of fck all in this country. Sucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Jhcx wrote: »
    Galway Halloween festival was on and I didn't even know. I hear of fck all in this country. Sucks.

I did not know this either. ....meh

I cut myself across the middle knuckle of my finger last night at work.

Keep having to bend it so it won't stop leaking. Leaking everywhere all of the time.

Not ideal when you work in a kitchen.

Bandaids really cannot handle knuckles at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

When you go to sleep tonight, tape a small pencil to your finger to act as a splint and keep the wound closed, speeding up healing and preventing infection. It might heal enough in 8 hours to stop bleeding every time you bend it, depending on how deep it is :)

Used to work like a charm when I used to get bad eczema on my hands, except the stares I got in primary school :P

i cant handle this. Every where i turn reminders the world is changing. Reminders i live in the 21st century, but we still dont know how to accept everything. Hate standing in the middle. my world is falling apart being torn by me. I need a gf. Just give me back some normality into my life. didnt picture my life being this difficult when i was 8..

I went to Ben Klock in the Twisted Pepper on Sunday, had quite a number of substances and today I am a dead man. Hoping I get some common sense sooner rather then later...

can ya not just stick to

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwbDZ8TtclLuxrVOz1EMZqYvkW9uL-ImslMx3EFn0XHzJBuU6M

might be a little bit better than having everything under the sun

Yeah.. when you see friends take pills and then they suddenly can't remember their name or where they are, it's better to go with 'nah I'm grand.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I prefer herbs myself.

Basil goes so well with chicken.

I never forget my name or where I am, I just like to dance :P

But yes, point taken :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Exams start Tuesday; time to cram like I've never before

Oh wait I always cram

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I am incredibly tired of college and all that college entails.

Or maybe I'm just sick of my course. Or UL. Or Limerick. Who knows.

Me want out either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I reckon I'll end up dropping out of college, tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement