Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Neil Degrasse Tyson is the person I turn to for my science YouTube-ing. Badass astrophysicist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

An File wrote: »
    My story tends to be mostly pictures of our new kitten. It's awesome.

When I go home on weekends my story is 90% pictures of my cat, I commend you on your love for cats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

PM me your snapchat and I will add you all, if any of ye so desire, I post hilarious stories.

(Hilarious stories not guaranteed.)

My snapchat is my full name, no spaces, minus the last four letters xoxo.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

an_file works for me!

junc0partner is myself. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

i imagine just a load of random add's now

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I'm bhaibs.

Out of curiosity, does anyone use instagram? If you do, COME FIND ME. (Hint: it's the same username)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I installed snapchat on my phone once. It wanted a picture when I was signing up, so I didn't get past the sign up part. :o

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I installed snapchat on my phone once. It wanted a picture when I was signing up, so I didn't get past the sign up part. :o

It doesn't require a picture...if I recall correctly!

Also, I have added you all <3

mine has always been right in front ha ha

But to make this an argh. my storyline is way too long sometimes but not in the last 2 months

• Advertisement

Always send it. if you dont you will never get your answer

Jhcx wrote: »
    Always send it. if you dont you will never get your answer

Nah if you send it you wake up in the morning doubled over moaning with a serious dose of the cringe. No one needs that in life.

Yes i do it everyday of the week. cause i learned in the great year of 2014 life is way too short. and it really really is no matter how much it hurts, you still need to know

open your heart be pure. dont be someone your not cause its only you who is getting hurt. Ive been hurt on several occasions fallen out with hundreds of people havent spoken to some in years, yet im always willing to treat them like a human on an equal level the same way i treat everyone like it or not because its not in my nature to hold grudges against anyone and as if nothing happened in the past. it was in the past. I personally dont lie to anyone unless its a real cause. ive shown people im weak, ive talked to friends who talk back to the people im talking about and everyone knows exactly how i am. if im happy you will know im happy i'll just forget about the world.

All i can say is if you want to play games and have yourself think others think your happy go with it. but at the end that guard is going to fall and your going to be hurt even more because everything was false. so nip it in the bud, if you have a confession to make no matter how cringeworthy it is( ive already done it but we ended up laughing over it) do it. whats the worse thats going to happen they gonna stop you from going to college? stop you from earning a job? tbh that person doesnt care until you have interation with them and if they havent made contact with you. they respect your boundaries. if they have but you havent well nows your chance while your half tempted to see what the story will be.

Slow Show craftily taking a leaf out of the Hugsie playbook... :P

Argh: I cannot get motivated for college anymore. Like, it was bad last semester, but now I just don't care anymore. I have these grand plans for May when I'm hopefully finished, but if I don't get my arse in gear pretty sharpish I'll be repeating again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm so exhausted and the train I'm on is filled with American backpacking students. Also I reckon that the people in Aldi think I'm mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Mwahaha.. all your snapchats are belong to us! :pac:

HugsiePie wrote: »
    yeah if anyone wants my snapchat pm me

Prepare to not be entertained :/
    At least with snapchat you don't have to delete your posts yourself. It's like the perfect app. :P

It's weird putting down 22. Omg I'm getting so old. Like only yesterday I was in supermacs and was 18. Today really shouldn't be an argh but just complete shock hit me

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »
    It's weird putting down 22. Omg I'm getting so old. Like only yesterday I was in supermacs and was 18. Today really shouldn't be an argh but just complete shock hit me
    22 isn't that old :( is it ?*joints creak*

22 isn't that old :( is it ?*joints creak*

its not but its 365 days older than 21

On the upside Jhcx, only one more year before you won't be turned away from a bar based on age anymore. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Lerl you old

Do you need help getting off your chair grandpa :pac:

It all goes downhill when you hit 23. :pac:

tumblr_m2brw5orNn1qfrrv2o1_1280.png

pajor wrote: »
    It all goes downhill when you hit 23. :pac:

I still have five months in my prime then. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

26 is where it's at, lads.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

If I thought I was ready to give up before Im damn closer now, if this latest disaster fulfils its full potential, good luck to you all.
    Seriously good luck, Im out

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I'm already sick of college again. Two weeks is pretty impressive. My housemate has been like a dog for the past week and now is claiming one of my very best friends as hers and I'm not even able for this pedantic behaviour.

Writing out notes for a lecture that I have at 6pm because I'm so not bothered going to a lecture where all she does is read off her own (badly typed, with awful spelling and grammar) notes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Semester 2 is a big step up. So much study required and so little time .
    Semester one lulled us into a false sense of security and then bam! Semester 2 :(
    Stress levels high already and only a month back .

A scumbag spat in my face today because I wouldn't give him a cigarette When I was waiting on the bus to work. Dirty dirty thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

A scumbag spat in my face today because I wouldn't give him a cigarette When I was waiting on the bus to work. Dirty dirty thing to do.

Yeah...smoking is truly the filthiest of all habits :pac:

In all seriousness tho thats rank, hope youre ok now :/

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Semester 2 is a big step up. So much study required and so little time .
    Semester one lulled us into a false sense of security and then bam! Semester 2 :(
    Stress levels high already and only a month back .

Could have written this myself. :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Absolutely dreading starting Semester 2, nothing is going to be how it used too :(
    It's gonna be an uphill struggle to partake in anything fun and probably even more so to enjoy myself in the process.

I really wasn't ready to lose my best friend :(

Slow Show wrote: »
    Could have written this myself. :(

It's good to know others feel the same .

It's the preclinical sciences ! There is so much in them . Biochem is just ugh...endless. Is it a fact that all health science students hate biochem ?:P

Results released Friday too :/

Friday 6th I meant . Didn't make that very clear in my post .

Anyway 9 o clock start with wait for it .... Biochem seminar .
    Then biochem lecture and then 2 hours of respiratory physiology labs. These preclinical sciences will be the end of me .
    And it's my groups turn to do clinics this Friday :(

That's enough complaining for one night I think . :)

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    It's good to know others feel the same .

It's the preclinical sciences ! There is so much in them . Biochem is just ugh...endless. Is it a fact that all health science students hate biochem ?:P

I *think* I had the worst of Biochem last semester (it was awful, have fun. :)), this semester we're doing Nutritional Biochemistry which is likely to be tough but also to be a bit more obviously relevant so, we'll see. Anatomy is stressing me out endlessly at the moment, mostly because I keep trying to set myself nice manageable chunks to do, like learn the four chambers of the heart and everything to do with them well, but it seems if I keep doing manageable chunks like that I'll have covered everything I'm meant to know this semester by about February 2017. :o Lots and lots in Physiology too, sigh, college has deflated me a little bit as of late. :pac: (resisting urge to make lung analogy here....)

Yeah...smoking is truly the filthiest of all habits :pac:

In all seriousness tho thats rank, hope youre ok now :/

Ah I'm fine adrenaline took over and I made him very sorry
    :pac:

I think I'm getting old lads. I now feel like 12pm starts in college is too late and would rather have the class at nine and be done at 10 and go home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I think I'm getting old lads. I now feel like 12pm starts in college is too late and would rather have the class at nine and be done at 10 and go home...

I had a day off and I went in anyway so I could study and I don't even have exams coming up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Found out last week that I'll be moving to Scotland in September (it's an amazing opportunity and my first grown up job!). Means that things with the guy I've been seeing for the last few months can't ever really go anywhere ........... bad timing I suppose!

But at least I've got a job to look forward to when I finish college.

My complaint is far less significant.

I have a nasty craving for a kebab, but I'm supposed to be eating healthy today. >_< (I'm already planning to treat myself to a burrito tomorrow, y'see)

What is it about events involving my parents that make me so determined to get unbelievably drunk? :( Getting the 'you know you did this to yourself' talk over breakfast, coupled with the 'I hope this isn't how you act in college' lecture. wndmkvse5tr,tnc why.

"Why did you go to bed in your dress from last night?"

"I didn't know if I could get into pjs, so I chose the safest course of action"

"Ok then"

My parents are a win. Except now I'm on a train with a ridiculous hangover, but hey, ya win some ya lose some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Lost my lovely shiny half-new HTC One M8 in Bray last night.. Devastated doesnt even begin to cover it

I can't find my phone in my bedroom. I know it's in here, but I've no idea where.

Slow Show wrote: »
    What is it about events involving my parents that make me so determined to get unbelievably drunk? :( Getting the 'you know you did this to yourself' talk over breakfast, coupled with the 'I hope this isn't how you act in college' lecture. wndmkvse5tr,tnc why.

lol

Finish at 6 today ..

Currently so angry at particular societies in my college. SO ANGRY

• Advertisement

Screw labs go enjoy life

Advertisement