Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

homeboys dissing my fly girl

Idk who you are or if you've been here before but if not, please stay! Your vocabulary makes this place just a little more swag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

homeboys dissing my fly girl

Then you hit him with one of these! *breaks into dance and fires off shotgun wildly into the air*

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pollyannawins

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Idk who you are or if you've been here before but if not, please stay! Your vocabulary makes this place just a little more swag :D

I thank you for your sensitive if in, in my view, misplaced, observation and will hit you with one of these also (breakdances shoots shotgun out window).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I have a massive essay due on Friday, so, of course, I'm sitting in the library working on the novel that I put aside a year ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

If it's a college counselor then emphasise the thing about the hall. I'm sure they will sort something out with a private room. Just let him/her know in advance so they have time to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Well if you've calmed Hugsie and no longer need the hole to disappear into, can I borrow it?

I'm coming to the realisation that I'm going to be repeating the year down to my sheer ineptitude and laziness. I really don't want to be in UL for another year. I don't think I could handle it...

Dude, YOU CAN DO IT. If I could scrape myself out of my hole in second year (well I'm repeating, but not as badly as I thought), you can too.

But yeah, I've a 5,000 word essay and I'm just so unmotivated for it that I'm watching legally blonde in an attempt to channel my inner Elle Woods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Counselling unit is no longer authorised to allow people to sit in sickbay only a psychiatrist hence this mess :P

Oh well Ive calmed now so my current attitude is "be grand" but have no doubt Ill be back ranting again about this in 2 weeks :P

Ask your doctor to write in a letter requesting you to sit in the sickbay area.

This essay is going to be the death of me. 1733/5000 words done and it's due Friday morning...wat.

It also doesn't help that I barely understand the question I'm answering.

• Advertisement

I THOUGHT IT WAS 5PM FRIDAY FECK

I THOUGHT IT WAS 5PM FRIDAY FECK

Ooooooh maybe it is? That would be a massive help...brb, checking.

It's 9.30am Friday :(

You got my hopes you damn you :P

I'm about to start crying...I have 473 words done.

I'm about to start crying...I have 473 words done.

I picked Equity for my topic and I hate myself for it.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Well if you've calmed Hugsie and no longer need the hole to disappear into, can I borrow it?

so many innuendos to be made.....

• Advertisement

Casually reminding myself that no matter what, I AM 661 words into this essay, and I CAN do it. I can. I can.

(I can't)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Cant rell if my Internet is working correctly or not. some pages load quickly others take ages. speedtest doesnt even respond

and i have to go and reinstall windows again. this time though im putting 10 on

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Bleached my hair..........now its GREEN!!!! Well it'll definitely make me more memorable

sibby wrote: »
    Bleached my hair..........now its GREEN!!!! Well it'll definitely make me more memorable

Just in time for Paddy Days ;)

Dem feels when you're on the verge of pulling your hair out...

• Advertisement

Getting stuck in town and not being able to have coffee with an awesome person. And now I'm sitting in the library looking like a wet dog

Getting stuck in town and not being able to have coffee with an awesome person. And now I'm sitting in the library looking like a wet dog

Ughhhhh sounds awful!
    Aren't people juat the worst :rolleyes:

I've written 4000 words in 3 days. I need 1000 more and I cannot think of a single thing that I can say to meet the word count :mad:

I've hit 2000, which should be a celebration...except for the fact that I've basically come out with "this legislation sucks balls. This is why this legislation sucks balls. Now I'm just playing on the fact that I know that you did your PhD research on this topic and attempting to suck up to you"

Guys, if anyone reading this is even CONSIDERING studying law, let this be a clue as to why you should not.

I've hit 2000, which should be a celebration...except for the fact that I've basically come out with "this legislation sucks balls. This is why this legislation sucks balls. Now I'm just playing on the fact that I know that you did your PhD research on this topic and attempting to suck up to you"

Guys, if anyone reading this is even CONSIDERING studying law, let this be a clue as to why you should not.

I have another 5000 word essay to do for Banking Law...

Second year is suddenly looking beautiful second time round.

Im supposed to move on, but I'm still in love . Im supposed to be strong but I'm still in love. I'm supposed to man up, but I'm only human.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Jhcx wrote: »
    Im supposed to move on, but I'm still in love . Im supposed to be strong but I'm still in love. I'm supposed to man up, but I'm only human.
    It doesn't really matter if you're still in love man. Love can't work one way. If she's gone: she's gone. As much as you might want to cling to it in the hopes things will go back to how they were, they won't. The sooner you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move forward. The sooner things get better. You need to cut that part of your life out of your head and heart and work towards forgetting.
    From posts you've made before it sounds like your trying the "let's be friends thing" that might be possible a year or two down the line when your over it. But you need to cut off any kind of contact for as long as your feelings are clouding your judgement.

I slept through 3 alarms this morning and woke up at 8:50 instead of 6:50.

Well, I say I slept through them, in fact I think I actually turned them off while I was asleep.... :P

It doesn't really matter if you're still in love man. Love can't work one way. If she's gone: she's gone. As much as you might want to cling to it in the hopes things will go back to how they were, they won't. The sooner you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move forward. The sooner things get better. You need to cut that part of your life out of your head and heart and work towards forgetting.
    From posts you've made before it sounds like your trying the "let's be friends thing" that might be possible a year or two down the line when your over it. But you need to cut off any kind of contact for as long as your feelings are clouding your judgement.

Thanks JP. Ya I get ya. But hey I am moving on slowly and through drunken texts oh those drunken texts I laid it out simple that no matter how far we're gone or who I'm with they will always be on the back of my mind Can't help it But I have made friends work and I've moved on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

That awkward moment when you discover one of your housemates and person in your main college group of friends is a toxic b*tch and you don't know what to do.

Slow Show wrote: »
    That awkward moment when you discover one of your housemates and person in your main college group of friends is a toxic b*tch and you don't know what to do.

Freaky. I was literally bitching about a similar situation on IRC when I read this, so SNAP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Found out that I missed Pancake Tuesday :(

So much physiology to study in the next two weeks. I've forgotten half of renal and respiratory never mind digestive and endocrine :P

anome generally (the social phenominum not the Japanese animation trend).

argh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

anome generally (the social phenominum not the Japanese animation trend).

argh

Do you mean "anomie", or is this some hip new trend that all the young folks know about but I haven't heard of it yet?

There's someone playing House of Cards without headphones on my train. I'm about to go on a murderous rampage because IT'S ONLY OUT A FEW HOURS STOP SPOILING ME YOU SCUMBAG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

There's someone playing House of Cards without headphones on my train. I'm about to go on a murderous rampage because IT'S ONLY OUT A FEW HOURS STOP SPOILING ME YOU SCUMBAG
    people who don't use headphones on the bus are on my list of those it's okay to kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kelly98xo

When you leave the house to go out for the night and the next thing you know you're at home again.... Never even got to go out :(

Kelly98xo wrote: »
    When you leave the house to go out for the night and the next thing you know you're at home again.... Never even got to go out :(

Que? What you do walk to the shop?

• Advertisement

I just watched an episode of face time. people im half drunk i dont have time for face timing . mudger of gawd but fair funny though

dropped a dime on the street today and it wasn't a euphemism for the act of excreting or actually was or what ever

kindly ignor the above post, it is late I was thinking out loud and I can't delete the post.

except my arrrghh issue as a feeling of spent resource such as might prompt one such post

lads i must still be hungover. the internet been acting dodgy all evening. Tom and Jerry was ruined thanks to 9gag.

lads i must still be hungover. the internet been acting dodgy all evening. Tom and Jerry was ruined thanks to 9gag.

Oh no, can you link the pic?

do you really want you childhood destroyed ? but here you go. i sympathize with the comments

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

do you really want you childhood destroyed ? but here you go. i sympathize with the comments

You, my friend, obviously haven't visited Paheal.

I dont know what that is. but im finishing it up with tom and jerry and there colourful adventures. enough of my childhood is slowly being stolen from me with every passing year and every time i browse 9gag

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I ask?! Damn my sick curiosity!

Que? What you do walk to the shop?

Got too drunk before we went out so I was taken home

wreckd.

Haha it was quite sad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement