Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good support from Eircom despite having to deal with a horrible customer

Options
  • 12-04-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hiya

Just though you might want to see a thread that a user put up in the Broadband forum. The user was rude, condescending and an all round prat to your support employee. Despite all this your employee did a great job. I wouldn't have had the patience.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056924074

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hiya

Just though you might want to see a thread that a user put up in the Broadband forum. The user was rude, condescending and an all round prat to your support employee. Despite all this your employee did a great job. I wouldn't have had the patience.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056924074
    Hi Cunning Alias

Thanks for that, I’ll send this on tomanagers in the web chat team.

Regards

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Harry Deerpark

Tell Liam from your live chat service that the boardsies from the broadband forum love him.

GO, LIAM GO!
    GO, LIAM GO!
    GO, LIAM GO!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I am amazed Liam stayed calm dealing with that customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

eircom have a new modem coming out next month... and its alot better than the current one

some people have already started getting them but there is no way to know which one you get until gls run out of all the old ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

eircom have a new modem coming out next month... and its alot better than the current one

some people have already started getting them but there is no way to know which one you get until gls run out of all the old ones.
    So what is the new modem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

iPhone. wrote: »
    So what is the new modem?
    Hi iPhone.

As soon as we have confirmation we can post the info online we will get back to you. It should be very soon.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement