Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tobacco Flavor Liquid Recommendation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

ladsmammy wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a tobacco flavor that would taste like silk cut. I got this one in the Traditional Tobacco flavor and it's ok, it tastes like foreign cigs.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/liqua-eliquid/12-10ml-liqua-eliquid.html

Thanks
    T:)

Yeah the Liqua TT flavour is nice,even nicer if you steep it for about 5 days-can taste a bit leafy and fresh when first vaped.
    Their Turkish is nice although a bit sweet for me.

Dekang do a nice juice and its called Silk Cut:eek:-I was really surprised at how close this tastes to the original,a nice smoky flavour.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/30ml-dekang-slick-p-219.html

T-Juice's UK Smokes is another to try.Again,a real smokey flavour with more sweetness than the SC.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/30ml-juice-smokes-p-311.html

These are just some of the juices I used when I started to vape and found them a welcome relief from some of the god awful sweet juices I had tried.
    Go for the Dekang,its the closest you'll get to a Silk Cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

A lot of ppl on here rave about these tobacco flavours
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1826.htm
    Haven't tried them myself as I don't like tobacco flavours at all, but a lot do.

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    A lot of ppl on here rave about these tobacco flavours
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1826.htm
    Haven't tried them myself as I don't like tobacco flavours at all, but a lot do.

I was going to mention them but they were out of stock of the Cigarrillos and Virginia Prime (as were the house of liquid) just yesterday!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they got more in yesterday

t-juice over at ezsmoke.ie have some nice tobacco vapes. uk smokes, hermanio diablo and ezsmoke have their own premium label 1st choice which is lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Steer clear janty's RY3H. It smells like dirty, dirty old toilet in a rotten auld whore house on the wrong side of Tallaght.

• Advertisement

there's a right side of tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I love the Liqua Turkish and French Pipe. Although one of them, cant remember which absolutely stinks other people out of it. Had to stop buying them as I was being killed at work and at home for the smell :p. Halo Tribeca is fantastic. I also love the Dekang Camel :p
    Although I couldnt compare any of them to actual cigarettes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, the cigarillos is the closest really. Nice and smooth as well. Didn't like it when I first vaped it but really getting to like it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

there's a right side of tallaght?
    Only for those who can afford it.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Liqua America blend tastes like marlboro. Cigarellos is an acquired taste but really nice once you get into it.

Ezsmoke has 1st choice and t juice UK smokes which I've heard great things about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Liqua America blend tastes like marlboro. Cigarellos is an acquired taste but really nice once you get into it.

Ezsmoke has 1st choice and t juice UK smokes which I've heard great things about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wasn't sure about Cigarrillos natural to begin with, I was messing about with all sorts of flavours and I think it just got caught in the cross-fire. I've had it steeping since I got it and recently started trying it again. Well ... it's bloody lovely. A real nice puff, great vapour, nice smokey flavour, without being tacky. I'd say it's like a mild cigar more so than a cig, but it actually feels like you are smoking! Ordering more now.

Anyone registered with THOL, btw, they have some new juices on the free samples when you're ordering ;)

Just ordered my Cigarrillos, and got some 'Chivarly' and 'Reserve' along with some 'frozen apple' samples for free with my order. Unfortunately the samples are 6mg only, but hey - at least it makes up for their postage costs! :/

Still. €33.65 for 60ml of their finest, plus 3 5ml samples, inc the €9.95 postage isn't too bad.

Anyone registered with THOL, btw, they have some new juices on the free samples when you're ordering ;)

Just ordered my Cigarrillos, and got some 'Chivarly' and 'Reserve' along with some 'frozen apple' samples for free with my order. Unfortunately the samples are 6mg only, but hey - at least it makes up for their postage costs! :/

Still. €33.65 for 60ml of their finest, plus 3 5ml samples, inc the €9.95 postage isn't too bad.

Let me know how you get on with the 'Chivalry'

Will do. Wish it was a stronger sample, but I'll just whack the watts up.

They had no Minotaur, which I'd also like to try.

Got it this morn, I'd say it needs steeping for a few days at least but I tried it anyhow. It's very woody, smokey, there's an after-taste I can't put a finger on. It's more bitter I'd say than the Cigarillos. I'll try it again after a few days airing. I know I didn't really like Cigarrillos until it was well steeped. On my second 60ml bottle now. Love that stuff and it's hard beat in terms of tobacco/cigar type juice. Not tried the Reserve yet

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭ladsmammy

Yeah the Liqua TT flavour is nice,even nicer if you steep it for about 5 days-can taste a bit leafy and fresh when first vaped.
    Their Turkish is nice although a bit sweet for me.

Dekang do a nice juice and its called Silk Cut:eek:-I was really surprised at how close this tastes to the original,a nice smoky flavour.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/30ml-dekang-slick-p-219.html

T-Juice's UK Smokes is another to try.Again,a real smokey flavour with more sweetness than the SC.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/30ml-juice-smokes-p-311.html

These are just some of the juices I used when I started to vape and found them a welcome relief from some of the god awful sweet juices I had tried.
    Go for the Dekang,its the closest you'll get to a Silk Cut.

I got this one http://www.ezsmoke.ie/30ml-dekang-slick-p-219.html - tastes like popcorn to me :):)

I've ordered the B&H flavor one

I got this one http://www.ezsmoke.ie/30ml-dekang-slick-p-219.html - tastes like popcorn to me :):)

Tastes like WTF?!You having a laugh son?:D

What are you vaping it on and @ what voltage?

Got it this morn, I'd say it needs steeping for a few days at least but I tried it anyhow. It's very woody, smokey, there's an after-taste I can't put a finger on. It's more bitter I'd say than the Cigarillos. I'll try it again after a few days airing. I know I didn't really like Cigarrillos until it was well steeped. On my second 60ml bottle now. Love that stuff and it's hard beat in terms of tobacco/cigar type juice. Not tried the Reserve yet

I know its early days but would you say its close to El Toros Virginia Prime?

I like the fact its smoky,that's always good.Will be interesting to see what its like post-steep.As long as it doesn't taste like 'popcorn':confused: it will be grand.

I've not tried the VP, should I? Seen a few people mention it around.

I'd say it's much more 'woody' than pop-corn-y if that makes sense. It's a hard one to describe :/ I much prefer the Cigarrillos though, it's the nicest of that type I've had yet.

Still to try the reserve, forgot about it actually :D will be well steeped at this stage.

• Advertisement

try ezsmoke.ie's 1st choice over the VP imo. it's a nicer juice, although it's 80:20 pg/vg to the VP's 50:50

If you like a kinda dark,roasted,smoky juice you'll like VP.I cant get enough of it.Its stronger than cigarrillos and less sweet.
    1st choice is actually pretty similar and is also a very nice vape.

I've never had this happen a juice before,but when I put this (VP) in the iClear 30 it becomes a very dark brown colour:confused:
    I'm wondering in this due to the heat from the dual coils???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

If you're running the dual coils warmer than you would a single, that would contribute to it, but it's more than likely the gunk at the coil leaching back down into the tank, plus the heavier ingredients find it harder to wick upwards in the first place. Certainly gunks quicker in my dripper than it did in a Genni anyway.
    On a microscopic scale, VP has very heavy ingredients. It seems the worst affected by the leaves steeping - must be something to do with Virginia tobacco leaves.
    You find VP less sweet than Cigarillos? Mad. I find it really sweet.

Definitely less sweet for me.You're probably bang on about the "heavier ingredients" finding it hard to wick upwards as the colour in the Protank stays the same and with the amount of wicks involved with the 'iClear but yet so far'(apologies,that was awful:o) its no wonder.

Let us know how you get on with this one:)

Advertisement