Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printer

Options
  • 12-04-2013 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi
    I need help. I have a photocopier printer and it is working fine, my problem is it is not compatible with any computers in the house. perhaps this makes me a dumbass as I am soooo not with all the computer stuff and maybe there is a simple solution, I hope there is. kids need to print stuff for school and I don't want to get another printer as I have a perfectly good one. I do not have the disc for this copier and when I search online cannot find driver . HELP... please.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Just plug into your PC, chances are that windows will load a generic driver or download one via windows update.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi
    I need help. I have a photocopier printer and it is working fine, my problem is it is not compatible with any computers in the house. perhaps this makes me a dumbass as I am soooo not with all the computer stuff and maybe there is a simple solution, I hope there is. kids need to print stuff for school and I don't want to get another printer as I have a perfectly good one. I do not have the disc for this copier and when I search online cannot find driver . HELP... please.

What is the make and model number of the photocopier? If it is very old finding a driver for it, or even one that will work with modern versions of Windows may be difficult. I ran into this issue with a Toshiba photocopier which could also be linked up to a computer, in the end even after being on the phone to the Irish Toshiba support guys we concluded a new dedicated printer was the way to go due to lack of support

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

I tried plugging it in and it didn't work ..driver cannot be found... thanks for response.

yolo... thank you for reply and I was thinking along those lines I will have to purchase a new one driver can't be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Timfy

Can you give us the make and model number... someone here may well have a compatible driver

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Advertisement

It's called an INEO 161/210

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

http://download6.konicaminolta.eu/develop/public/&&BDV&EN&sw&&&&&0&&&0&&0&&0

Choose your Model Number from the "Product" drop down box, your Operating System and Language.

From the Sub category select: Printer Driver

Advertisement