Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping a PC within the E.U

Options
  • 12-04-2013 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭

I'm on a 3 month work placement in a research lab in a university in Finland. I left my gaming PC at home. I don't use it much when I'm at home, an hour or so the odd evening and weekends because I have plenty of other things to do. However over here there is sweet f*ck all to do. I can't even afford to get pissed because drink is so expensive. I work 9-5 in the lab Mon - Fri and I'm going insane from the boredom so I'm considering having my PC shipped over to me. Has anyone done anything like this? If so which company did you use and how much did it cost? Id be looking to get everything shipped over, mouse, keyboard, monitor and the PC itself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

The only time I shipped a computer was a laptop shipped from the states. It worked out at 100.

Might give you an idea of the costs..

Advertisement