Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese traditional sleeve/tattoo

Options
  • 12-04-2013 7:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

any recommendations in dublin ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

If you really want a Japanese sleeve there only one person to recommend and that is Chris Crooks of White Dragon Belfast. He has a long waiting list but is worth the wait.

Secondly maybe Joe Myler down in Waterford.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

anyone just as good in dublin??dont have the time to make a trip anywhere outside dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

A V A wrote: »
    anyone just as good in dublin??dont have the time to make a trip anywhere outside dublin

Probably nobody as good in Europe. Pawel in skin city has done a few nice bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

A V A wrote: »

Don't worry, you'll have 2 years to plan the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

There's phenomenal Japanese tattooers around Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I was recently looking to get Pawel to design and tattoo a sleeve and was told he is booked up until mid June :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

There's phenomenal Japanese tattooers around Europe.

Is there actually many as good as Chris though? Could just be my preference for Chris' style. I love Henning Jorgensen's stuff especially, but perhaps with the exception of Filip Leu and maybe a couple of others I can't think of at the moment, I dunno if I've seen somebody churn consistently better work. If there is please link me :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Stylistically it might not be your cup of tea if you're into the Fili Leu end of things but check out Marco Serio. He does lovely stuff. I'll be getting a dragon from Alexander Grim when he's back in Europe during the next few months (he's based in Russia). He doesn't do exclusively Japanese stuff but when he does, it's flawless and very unique.

Advertisement