Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male leather jacket selection.

Options
  • 12-04-2013 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new leather jacket. Anyone have any suggestions around London for somewhere with a decent range of jackets of different styles?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It would be worth your while spending some time looking in Camden Lock market, I'm reasonably sure there are a few shops in there that sell leather gear including jackets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Fysh wrote: »
    It would be worth your while spending some time looking in Camden Lock market, I'm reasonably sure there are a few shops in there that sell leather gear including jackets.

Cool I'll give it a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

IIRC I got my last one in Leather & Boot store on Portobello Road (187 Portobello Road W11 2ED) and they said they could make one up for me if I wanted.

If it's not that one it was definitely along Portobello Road so just have a wander (before the tourists show up) and they were happy to haggle too (if you're into that).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Harrods have many

Advertisement