Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork river rescue

Options
  • 12-04-2013 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi can any one tell me who is running cork river rescue???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

tony62 wrote: »
    Hi can any one tell me who is running cork river rescue???
    here's their website http://corkriverrescue.com/home.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seamaster353

cork river rescue as far as i know is run by jonathan bermingham he runs a unit that conducts search's on the river lee in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tony62

I have tried to get in contact with jonathan bermingham of"cork river rescue" ,I have looked around the river but the only people I seen are missing person and a group from mallow, I have tried the phone no on there web page and it dose not seen to be working, A person I talked to in the docks there said he though someone called louies hyde was running it, dose any know this person?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 chiefohara05

Who are cork river rescue? Only people I have seen on the lee are msar and missing persons

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnmc10

Im not sure who runs Cork River Rescue but I wouldnt trust them Tony. I follow them on facebook and all they seem to do is look for money and post pure **** about saving a dog . Ive checked and they are not a registerd charity. There is some polish feen missing in the river lee past 2 weeks and this "cork river search and rescue" are not even on the search. If your in the city anytime have a look on albery quay and you will see all that is there is a group of mallow and the missing persons from cork . I work in city hall and these group of lads are there from early morning to late evenin 7 days a week but not a sign of cork city river rescue. Makes no sense to me at all man. There facebook page says there based in monkstown if you really want to find them but ID be staying clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tony62

Thank for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seamaster353

was in the city yesterday got talking to a mate of mine about cork river rescue there one to watch out for ..one of them have been seen driving around the city all the time in a wine jeep ..he was saying the guy walks up nd down the quays nd talking on a radio ..the same dude is going around to cork business looking for money telling them a load of crap that they are first call outs from 999 ..this is something that should be looked into ....

going to find out a bit more in a few days with my own job to see if he has been in .

• Registered Users Posts: 32 navaradave

none of ye have any idea of what that man has done. [REMOVED BY MOD] is the man who was in charge until 18-5-13 until there was a HUGE blow out between him and the crew. the info i have on this man is ridiclious. and every word of it is 110% true with proof aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

So what is the story with them then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sod1982

When this person was missing Cork River rescue were out helping to look for him. As their crew wasnt up and running properly i think their might of only been 2 or 3 people from the crew out looking and to be precise they were searching in blackrock but only helped for a day or 2

What this man has done to this crew is hideous after all the hard work and time they have put into this over the past few months. He should be made pay dearly for what he has done its awful but hopefully with a bit of luck this crew will be able to sort somethin and keep this organisation running without him leering in the background. Dispicable man isn't even the word and i will praise the rest of the crew for all they have done the past few months little did they no an idiot like that was involved

you should keep going on name and shame him for everything he has done

sod1982 i totally agree 100% well done to them. at least they know the truth now. im sure thet if they ask for help that they will get it. i believe they were in contact with someone yesterday at the demo in passage and has agreed to help them in any way he/she can

I don't anything about circumstances at the minute. Im just hoping the will be able to carry on without the idiot. I New there was somethin suss about him from the minute this crew was supposed to have been together but my views weren't taken into account til the last minute. Im not even part of the crew so shouldn't really be mouthing off. Alot of them were fairly upset over all this carry on and its awful on them. Hopefully he will get what he deserves

Well he is up in court soon enough for more charges

That's probably why he was tryin to catch people for money. Hes probably lookin at a sentence so needs some way to support his family while on holidays which is awful on his partner to be with such a person. I shouldn't really be slandering him as i don't no the man only going by what iv heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Strange to see a thread with so many new posters, smells fishy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Strange to see a thread with so many new posters, smells fishy

I agree, thread closed as this appears to be a personal vendetta against both the organisation and certain specific people.

Time to do some background checks I think !!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement