Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats to do in Salou ?

• 12-04-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I am going to Salou on a family holiday i need to find something i can do with my mother who is seventy.Does anyone have any suggestions. Many thanks, Sinead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

I think the lack of replies is indicative of what you can do there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

There is a glass bottomed boat ride you can do from Cabrils to Salou it is lovely. You can also do a day tour to Barcelona - since you mother is older I would reccomend hiring a car rather than doing the bus tour.

There is also the dancing fountains show on at night which is free - and amazing! There are also nightly shows at the House of Illusion and they have early showings available.

I would even suggest spending an afternoon in Cabrils which is a gorgeous seaside village, lots going on in the harbour, great sea food etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

For the family days out there is Portaventura but it involves a fair bit of walking. The kids would love it. You could split it over two days so you avoid being in a rush to get everything done so the pace would be slower to suit your mother.

The Aquopolis waterpark offers quieter areas for parents and grandparents if they want to relax while the kids are going nuts as well.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Viking232

Head into Tarragona which is about 15 mins by bus !! Fantastic city the main Roman settlement in Spain , coliseum forum museum everything is great ! Fab restaurants lovely bars very very nice spending my 10 days hols there

Advertisement