Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject choices?

Options
  • 12-04-2013 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

So i got my form and I took too much time deciding on what to pick, i think it's too late, what will happen to me? :S. I chose to do PhysChem, Biology and French but we have to at least pick 6 so i chose agricultural science and im thinking of doing business but i didnt do it in my junior cycle so im afraid i may be a a disadvantage. Help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 the rickstar 69

Ok. Well If I were you i would pick whatever you want to do or you could just do something that you chose for junior cert, unless of course you were not good at it. Business well form what ive heard alot of the accounting element in the junior cert has been taken away from the syllabus at leaving cert, however you should talk to a friend in the senior cycle about what business is about. Still it sounds much easier than something like dcg or classical studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Hello 1996

Hello!
    Im just wondering has anyone done Music, Business or Biology for the Leaving cert? Im just finished TY and I was thinking of keeping these subjects on but any advice would be greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Hello 1996 wrote: »
    Hello!
    Im just wondering has anyone done Music, Business or Biology for the Leaving cert? Im just finished TY and I was thinking of keeping these subjects on but any advice would be greatly appreciated
    I think you would find more help in the leaving cert forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

I am doing
    English,Maths,Biology,Chemistry,Business,Italian
    (outside school)
    Economics,Ag.Science,Geog

I'm doing:
    Irish, English, Geography, Biology, Maths, PhysChem and Italian (In school)

Applied Maths, Japanese/Russian (outside school)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

So i got my form and I took too much time deciding on what to pick, i think it's too late, what will happen to me? :S. I chose to do PhysChem, Biology and French but we have to at least pick 6 so i chose agricultural science and im thinking of doing business but i didnt do it in my junior cycle so im afraid i may be a a disadvantage. Help?

Well if you didn't do business for the junior cert, you can do it in the leaving cert. But you might find it hard since you don't know the basics and you'll be way behind than others

Pwee2029 wrote: »
    Well if you didn't do business for the junior cert, you can do it in the leaving cert. But you might find it hard since you don't know the basics and you'll be way behind than others
    Alfred, if you do TY, you can spend that year catching up in business, and then you'll be fine for senior cycle :).

Alfred, if you do TY, you can spend that year catching up in business, and then you'll be fine for senior cycle :).

Oh god I thought you just called me by my older brother's name

Oh god I thought you just called me by my older brother's name
    Oh god :eek:.

Oh god :eek:.

Oh my god :eek:

• Advertisement

Oh my god :eek:
    Jazus! I have Irish paper two in one hour :(:(:(:(

Jazus! I have Irish paper two in one hour :(:(:(:(

GOOD LUCKKKK YOU IZ SMART

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I'm doing:

English, Irish, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Business and Applied Maths in school :)

Economics (after school with a teacher) and OL French :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭TheSunderz

Irish english math history art technology and german.o

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I'm doing: Irish, English, Maths, Physics, Accounting, Engineering and History. It's gonna be crap. I feel like I've said this before...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    I'm doing: Irish, English, Maths, Physics, Accounting, Engineering and History. It's gonna be crap. I feel like I've said this before...?
    Why do you think that? :O

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Dajavu :rolleyes:

Dajavu :rolleyes:

Deja vu :x

Deja vu :x
    I don't do french :D.

Advertisement