Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing from prepay to bill pay

Options
  • 12-04-2013 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Situation is i'm a bit peeved with vodafone's crap data allowance on the €25 a month top up which is 250mb.

Looking at the my way plus plan at the moment with an additional 100 minutes and 500 mb added on which comes to €26.

Is there any similar or better plans available with other networks? Don't want to be paying any more than around the €25 a month mark.

Meteor and emobile are no nos due to poor coverage and i need to be able to tether every now and again for work purposes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Tesco Unlimited sim only €35 a month i think it rolls month to month too so no real long term contract ( im open to correction)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I switched myself to meteor this week. If you go and get it online you can get a deal for 25eu, which is 200 minutes and 200 texts plus 1gb data. Mentor to mentor free too. Its a bill pay plan and you can pick up some nice phones with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

Why switch to bill pay....

Tesco €25/month, offer on now until end June.

Gets you €25 + €25 bonus for 30 days B]€50[/B .....unlimited any network texts [fair usage 5000 texts/30 days], unlimited data [fair use cap 15GB/30days] and Free unlimited Tesco-Tesco calls.

Do it once, and you get the same deal any time you top-up by €25....

T&C's

Advertisement