Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Litter in new playground

Options
  • 12-04-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Our excellent new playground is now covered with litter.

It's mostly coffee cups, coffee lids, and tissues, none of which are carried by children.

Please take your litter with you instead of being ignorant and leaving it there.

If the mgmt company is listening, a few bins wouldn't go astray.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

im just dumbfounded what type of parent would visit the playground and leave/drop their rubbish..IN FRONT of their children..

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭conlof

Am I deluding myself or was there a bin in the playground originally. I seem to remember it was overflowing. There is a fair bit of fast food rubbish there too. I do pick it up and take some with me when I am over there and throw it in the recycle bin but ffs put a bin over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

conlof wrote: »
    Am I deluding myself or was there a bin in the playground originally. I seem to remember it was overflowing. There is a fair bit of fast food rubbish there too. I do pick it up and take some with me when I am over there and throw it in the recycle bin but ffs put a bin over there.

Bins aren't allowed in playgrounds and afaik is the reason for it being removed.

Advertisement